• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mezcal

Maybe this has been covered before and posting on behalf of my uncle. He carried out an investigation into sufc finances. He was shocked to confirm that all Ron's companies produce a total negative asset situation in excess of £23,000,000.

The only information not available is For Mezcal Investments Limited incorporated in the British Virgin Islands.

All his company accounts are in breach of the Companies Acts regarding filing accounts.

Does anyone have any details or insight into Mezcal Investments Limited incorporated in the British Virgin Islands?

Also who owns the land and the buildings now ?

Thanks

Maybe this has been covered before and posting on behalf of my uncle. He carried out an investigation into sufc finances. He was shocked to confirm that all Ron's companies produce a total negative asset situation in excess of £23,000,000.

The only information not available is For Mezcal Investments Limited incorporated in the British Virgin Islands.

All his company accounts are in breach of the Companies Acts regarding filing accounts.

Does anyone have any details or insight into Mezcal Investments Limited incorporated in the British Virgin Islands?

Thanks

I am in no way defending Ron but without this information it sounds like your uncles investigation is incomplete.

Thanks
Stalker alert.

I really have no idea about anything, so my opinion is probably worthless, but I would hazzard a guess Ron has been concentrating everything on the new developement to the detriment of other projects, and has been borrowing against it for the past couple of years with minimal actual income, hence the huge company debts. I guess there's only so much you can borrow against a project that although likely to go ahead, still seems to be dragging its heels. Maybe the lenders want to see some actual progress beyond a few training pitches before they relax the purse strings again..

I really have no idea about anything, so my opinion is probably worthless, but I would hazzard a guess Ron has been concentrating everything on the new developement to the detriment of other projects, and has been borrowing against it for the past couple of years Decades with minimal actual income, hence the huge company debts. I guess there's only so much you can borrow against a project that although likely to go ahead, still seems to be dragging its heels. Maybe the lenders want to see some actual progress beyond a few training pitches before they relax the purse strings again..

Corrected it for you.

Have the club accounts be done? My guess would be no..... Jeez we really are owned by bent ****.

This guy really shouldn't be owning a football club!

Is there anything we can afford to pay..... this is a joke! This guy really is **** taker of an owner. Southend must be the worst run football club in the UK. I can guarantee players/management team won't be paid this month. Ron will destroy another legend like he did to tilson.
It will be interesting to see what course of action they would take.

It will be interesting to see what course of action they would take.
I would say they should refuse to play but as of the moment they have been paid up to date so they aren't effective in that way, unfortunately our hard working staff aren'tas lucky. My bet is the players who have been linked to other clubs may well look to try force move away.

Last edited:
Back