• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transfer Embargo, Winding Up Petition & Staff Salary Issues

The cinema development is on the seaway car park and led by Turnstone. The corner opposite the Kursaal where the Foresters used to be is a separate development of flats and shops etc by the Inner London Group.

I doubt either will ever happen..
Apologies, neither seem to have made much progress though!

• Document type: GAZ1Document description: First notification of strike-off action in the Gazette (Section 1000(3)/1001(1))
  • Comments: First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off
  • Published: 3 January 2023

......... and so it goes on.

• Document type: GAZ1Document description: First notification of strike-off action in the Gazette (Section 1000(3)/1001(1))
  • Comments: First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off
  • Published: 3 January 2023

......... and so it goes on.
It's a formality - most of Ron's companies have had it over the past few months - It's just companies house way of removing companies that may have stopped operating. The club will just object and the notice removed - like Ron's other companies have

It's a formality - most of Ron's companies have had it over the past few months - It's just companies house way of removing companies that may have stopped operating. The club will just object and the notice removed - like Ron's other companies have
I know. Probably triggered by an accounts deadline.

Just a reminder of the current situation as of today:

The Shrimpers remain in a transfer embargo due to the winding up petition, meaning boss Kevin Maher has been unable to add to his squad since the end of September. Staff at the club are also still waiting to be paid their salaries for December

Just a reminder of the current situation as of today:

The Shrimpers remain in a transfer embargo due to the winding up petition, meaning boss Kevin Maher has been unable to add to his squad since the end of September. Staff at the club are also still waiting to be paid their salaries for December

I am sitting in my lovely warm home, the unpaid at Roots Hall may not have this luxury. If and a big if....They may have savings that they will have to dip into...The savings that they used to buy their wife and children CHEAP Christmas presents.....What of a loving mother and father having to skimp on food (having the indignity of having to visit a food bank) and heating?....Explain that to young kids.

RM drinks Champers as he let's some employees eat cake!

Does Mr Martin care?...Well of course not.
He lives a life of luxury and drives a fancy car! and being able to afford what a number of his employees can only dream of at this freezing cold time.

I am NOT even a Southend United but I helped the good people in their hour of need.
But he did NOT----Damn disgrace I say!

So where is Ron Martin?......He is in his lovely warm home with lots of food, mortgage and bills paid.
Mr Martin may be ill----I would NOT wish that on him......The unpaid ripped off people of RH may feel very differently.

The workers have sleepness nights and nightmares at times... living such a poor lifestyle.

RM does he show any guilt? He damn well does NOT I bet.

Last edited:
I am sitting in my lovely warm home, the unpaid at Roots Hall may not have this luxury. If and a big if....They may have savings that they will have to dip into...The savings that they used to buy their wife and children CHEAP Christmas presents.....What of a loving mother and father having to skimp on food (having the indignity of having to visit a food bank) and heating?....Explain that to young kids.

RM drinks Champers as he let's some employees eat cake!

Does Mr Martin care?...Well of course not.
He lives a life of luxury and drives a fancy car! and being able to afford what a number of his employees can only dream of at this freezing cold time.

I am NOT even a Southend United but I helped the good people in their hour of need.
But he did NOT----Damn disgrace I say!

So where is Ron Martin?......He is in his lovely warm home with lots of food, mortgage and bills paid.
Mr Martin may be ill----I would NOT wish that on him......The unpaid ripped off people of RH may feel very differently.

The workers have sleepness nights and nightmares at times... living such a poor lifestyle.

RM does he show any guilt? He damn well does NOT I bet.
Yeah I’m no communist but this is all a bit much. Ron is a multi millionaire. He could have paid staff wages out of his savings but didn’t. It’s really callous to do that over Christmas. Almost tribal hatred of ordinary folk...
There has to be a balance. Not communism but nit this type of rip off capitalism

Yeah I’m no communist but this is all a bit much. Ron is a multi millionaire. He could have paid staff wages out of his savings but didn’t. It’s really callous to do that over Christmas.
I hope this isn’t inappropriate as a mod, but I have to say I completely agree with this.

Kat-r...........If there is hell.....RM won't be going to heaven.
RM has alledgly picked the pockets of some honest people!!

Yeah I’m no communist but this is all a bit much. Ron is a multi millionaire. He could have paid staff wages out of his savings but didn’t. It’s really callous to do that over Christmas. Almost tribal hatred of ordinary folk...
There has to be a balance. Not communism but nit this type of rip off capitalism
I certainly used to be a communist and I agree with every word you've written.

Back