• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Competition The Apprentice Sweepstake 2023

Just seen tonight's episode ...

You know you're a worse businessman than Ron, when you get thrashed in a task to Avi! OMG!! How humiliating.... Mark was so so bad ... and Avi survives another day.
I thought he should have sent the two girls packing also .... clueless.

Claude must be licking his lips!

Dani's face looked like a slapped arse in that boardroom. Mark and Avi were both useless at organising. Simba and Megan were fantastic as prison officers, really won their group over.

Rolling results page

Avi Sharma & @TrueBlue :Angry::Sad:

Bradley Johnson & @Supershrimper :Angry::Sad:

Dani Donovan & @RHB

Denisha Kaur Bharj & @OldBlueLady:Angry::Sad:

Emma Browne & @SupaBlues :Angry::Sad:

Gregory Ebbs & @Tangled up in Blue :Angry: :Sad:

Joseph Phillips & @Chrisb :Angry: :ROFL:

Kevin D’Arcy & @Cricko :Angry: :Sad:

Mark Moseley & @SupaBlues’ missus :Angry::Sad:

Marnie Swindells & @BILLERICAY BLUE’s missus

Megan Hornby & @Amwell Blue

Reece Donnelly & @The Big Dady:Angry::Sad:

Rochelle Anthony & @RHB’s missus

Shannon Martin & @Tinks :Angry::Sad:

Shazia Hussain & @jackj13 :Angry: :Sad:

Simba Rwambiwa & @Kenny :Angry: :Sad:

Sohail Chowdhary & @Cricko :Angry::Sad:

Victoria Goulbourne & @BILLERICAY BLUE

Last edited:
I reckon Megan is likely to win this on what I've seen, Marnie or Simba as outside shots. Last night was so funny, Rochelle making it quite clear that she was following instructions to create a green body lotion that actually left your skin tinged green!

I reckon Megan is likely to win this on what I've seen, Marnie or Simba as outside shots. Last night was so funny, Rochelle making it quite clear that she was following instructions to create a green body lotion that actually left your skin tinged green!
What they should have created is a cream for the girls to bring a natural skin colour, then they (excluding Megan) could all change from their current colour of orange!

Totally agree with those predictions. Sorry @RHB but i hope Dani goes next. I can't bear to listen to that voice any longer! When she speaks, it makes my ears bleed!

What they should have created is a cream for the girls to bring a natural skin colour, then they (excluding Megan) could all change from their current colour of orange!

Totally agree with those predictions. Sorry @RHB but i hope Dani goes next. I can't bear to listen to that voice any longer! When she speaks, it makes my ears bleed!
I hope she goes all the way!

Whenever I see Dani pout she reminds me of Lady Fanny (am I allowed to say that?) In Ghosts

Simba, last man standing! :Cool:

Jees, that Venom product was woeful, it was clear from very early that team were doomed this week. Brad failed so hard, he didn't even get a taxi VT.

Back