• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

I really can't believe I'm reading some of the comments on here and in Facebook. Some of our so called fans are no better than our toss pot Chairman.
Facts are he rejoined our club after a very successful first stint. KL was our best defender in both stunts at the club, didn't get paid and decided to leave after months without pay
If you were not being paid, was successful in your job, bills to pay and another company approached you (with more money better stability etc). Would you honestly carry on working for the same firm?
Good luck KL- I don't blame you for moving. Blame should be directed at our Chairman.

I really can't believe I'm reading some of the comments on here and in Facebook. Some of our so called fans are no better than our toss pot Chairman.
Facts are he rejoined our club after a very successful first stint. KL was our best defender in both stunts at the club, didn't get paid and decided to leave after months without pay
If you were not being paid
, was successful in your job, bills to pay and another company approached you (with more money better stability etc). Would you honestly carry on working for the same firm?
Good luck KL- I don't blame you for moving. Blame should be directed at our Chairman.
We all agree who is to blame but this isn't true is it ? The staff have been treated appallingly over pay for a long time but my understanding is that the first team squad have been paid significantly late (one month) only once, in what ? 15 years ? The staff have largely stuck at it and kept the club functioning and apart from one player the first team squad and management have stuck together. For how long who knows. I don't blame KL but I don't think this can be only about one months late pay.

I am pretty sure Lopata would have moved during the summer. For the sake of his career, he needs to get to the EFL. Should he go to Chesterfield now, then I would imagine he will be playing National League football next season.

Unless he only signs until end of season?
I am pretty sure Lopata would have moved during the summer. For the sake of his career, he needs to get to the EFL. Should he go to Chesterfield now, then I would imagine he will be playing National League football next season.

Back