• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
A press conference would indicate he is willing to face scrutiny. If it was bad news, he'd be hiding behind a statement surely?
But also, if it were bad news for him, I don't think he'd come out swinging like this. So some good news for the club perhaps, but I suspect we're not rid of him on the football side

But also, if it were bad news for him, I don't think he'd come out swinging like this. So some good news for the club perhaps, but I suspect we're not rid of him on the football side
Yeah some sort of investment secured, but he remains or hands over to Martin Jr.

Lenrose, Allied Commercial etc?

inside info
doesnt mean its right though, there have been so many rumours of late. Im hoping maybe, he will give up the football side and then just concentrate on building the new stadium etc. But dont know how doable that is

Whatever it is the presser says its something big...its his stage.....his moment in lights.....it will surely involve Ron arriving on a white horse and presenting to all and sundry his greatest achievement...and how foolish the world has been not to see his greatness all along..

Or something to that affect...

I think if he was just giving control to another one of his or Jacks companies we would have got a press release. With the Martin Dawn thing its either a major investor or sale. Surely.

Whatever it is the presser says its something big...its his stage.....his moment in lights.....it will surely involve Ron arriving on a white horse and presenting to all and sundry his greatest achievement...and how foolish the world has been not to see his greatness all along..

Or something to that affect...

I think if he was just giving control to another one of his or Jacks companies we would have got a press release. With the Martin Dawn thing its either a major investor or sale. Surely.
We can all only hope. As long as he steps away that's a start. If there is a few quid to play with as well, that's a bonus. But main thing for me is we need someone else steering the ship.

We can all only hope. As long as he steps away that's a start. If there is a few quid to play with as well, that's a bonus. But main thing for me is we need someone else steering the ship.
The few quid would help too. Can’t stand Ron or what he’s done, but if he was a billionaire people would have been paid. His problem imo is that he couldn’t afford it, wouldn’t own up to it and his comms was shocking.

But how would that fit with Martin Dawn relinquishing control of SEL?
A PSC is typically holding 25% or more of the shares. So Martin Dawin has gone from 50% shareholding in SEL to less than 25%. Doesn't necessarily mean Martin Dawn has sold it shareholding but it probably does.

BTW anyone now believe the bridging loan was just a smokescreen? Recent cashflow to keep as going coming from new investor/new owner? Would explain a lot? They would put in a little as they could until it was all finalised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back