• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody actually have a link to watch this?

And does anybody have any insider news of what this actually means?

Heard a successful businessman with deep pockets and longstanding ties to the area has invested a significant sum. Expect the announcement relates to that. A stadium & housing development fits with the business interests of the individual in question. Hopefully this makes us more financially stable and we can turn a corner ..

Last edited:
If Ron has stepped away, does this mean that our new overlords are the ones enforcing the higher ticket prices, or was it Tom all along 😂

It's the media launch of fosset farm follicles, his new hairpiece outlet store in the new stadium. All the big wigs will have been invited. There are different strands to the company. It would be nit picking to criticise and I'm sure the launch won't be just brushing over the details.
For what it's worth I've actually not heard any info about this event but it will all come out in the wash

Last edited:
A PSC is typically holding 25% or more of the shares. So Martin Dawin has gone from 50% shareholding in SEL to less than 25%. Doesn't necessarily mean Martin Dawn has sold it shareholding but it probably does.

BTW anyone now believe the bridging loan was just a smokescreen? Recent cashflow to keep as going coming from new investor/new owner? Would explain a lot? They would put in a little as they could until it was all finalised?
And if no-one owned more than 25% would that lead to the 'no notification' thing on companies house that I posted earlier ?

Heard a successful businessman with deep pockets and longstanding ties to the area has invested a significant sum. I expect the announcement to relate to that. A stadium & housing development fits with the business interests of the individual in question. Hopefully this makes us more financially stable and we can turn a corner ..
Ron's son then.

Heard a successful businessman with deep pockets and longstanding ties to the area has invested a significant sum. Expect the announcement relates to that. A stadium & housing development fits with the business interests of the individual in question. Hopefully this makes us more financially stable and we can turn a corner ..
Frank Van Wezel?

Phillip Miller.....

And if no-one owned more than 25% would that lead to the 'no notification' thing on companies house that I posted earlier ?
Good point.

when a CS01 is posted you’ll get to see the new shareholding co (assuming it’s a co and not an individual) - issue is that a new CS01 might not show until it’s due (annual due date)

RM; I'd like to announce that I have secured significant capital investment in the club, which will enable us to more than compete with the top teams at this level and give Kev the resources he needs to make a swift return to the EFL. This will also enable commencement of stadium works at FF.

RM; I would also like to announce I will be stepping down as Chairman of the club and handing over the reigns to my Son, Jack...

🤢🤮

SEL was jointly owned by Martin Dawn plc and Mezcal. The trouble is Mezcal are BVI based so no one knows who owns it ?
Ronnie could still be involved folks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back