• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I just want to buy a ticket!!

the_1978

Midfield
Need specific tickets as my sons in a wheelchair. On hold for 22 minutes and then another 24 when I rang back

Missus gone out so fancied a last minute trip down to the game

Nowhere else to moan, so you lot can have it

So frustrating

Need specific tickets as my sons in a wheelchair. On hold for 22 minutes and then another 24 when I rang back

Missus gone out so fancied a last minute trip down to the game

Nowhere else to moan, so you lot can have it

So frustrating
They rarely answer the phones, i think your best bet is to just go down to the ticket office,

Just buy online, it's 2023 I'm surprised the ticket office still take sales over the phone

Reactions: GBJ
Not Sure you can buy a wheelchair space on line, as the spaces are not shown on the seat layout. Carer goes free, so not straight forward with our ticketing system.

Same with trying to use your free ticket that comes with a season card. Phoned, emailed but nothing

There's not the staff there used to be in there. I would suggest emailing the ticket office in advance and asking them to call you.

I have to say I'm not an expert on this but the spaces for fans with disabilities and their carers in the west stand seem to be fully used. Always struck me as fairly precarious but so far no accidents as far as I know.
The facilities for fans with disabilities in the new stadium are brilliant. There are loads of them all next to disabled toilets. Another reason why a move is something I can't wait for. Come on Ron. None of us are getting any younger.

Back