• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Competition The Apprentice Sweepstake 2023

The incredible thing this week is that dogs would eat a stinking sock, a rotten leather shoe or even a plate of their own **** .... but they wouldn't go near this food!!! WOW!!

All their business plans were/are crap, they should have all gone.

Think Alan will be involving himself in a boxing club.

Bye Megan Hornby, Dani Donovan and Victoria Goulbourne

Only Rochelle Raye Anthony and Marnie Swindells left now.

Rolling results page

Avi Sharma & @TrueBlue :Angry::Sad:

Bradley Johnson & @Supershrimper :Angry::Sad:

Dani Donovan & @RHB :Angry::Sad:

Denisha Kaur Bharj & @OldBlueLady:Angry::Sad:

Emma Browne & @SupaBlues :Angry::Sad:

Gregory Ebbs & @Tangled up in Blue :Angry: :Sad:

Joseph Phillips & @Chrisb :Angry: :Sad:

Kevin D’Arcy & @Cricko :Angry: :Sad:

Mark Moseley & @SupaBlues’ missus :Angry::Sad:

Marnie Swindells & @BILLERICAY BLUE’s missus

Megan Hornby & @Amwell Blue :Angry: :Sad:

Reece Donnelly & @The Big Dady:Angry::Sad:

Rochelle Anthony & @RHB’s missus :Angry: :Winking:

Shannon Martin & @Tinks :Angry::Sad:

Shazia Hussain & @jackj13 :Angry: :Sad:

Simba Rwambiwa & @Kenny:Angry: :Sad:

Sohail Chowdhary & @Cricko :Angry::Sad:

Victoria Goulbourne & @BILLERICAY BLUE :Angry::Sad:

Last edited:
It's the fight of the Missuses!

Am in awe every year of just how bad some of their business plans are. And what was it with Brady? They've been calling her "Karren" throughout the process and suddenly she got all precious and told them it was "Baroness Brady" to them? Silly cow!

Right two left on their showing last night.

Last edited:

Am in awe every year of just how bad some of their business plans are. And what was it with Brady? They've been calling her "Karren" throughout the process and suddenly she got all precious and told them it was "Baroness Brady" to them? Silly cow!

Like I have been saying the show is just total cringe now, it’s turned into trash tv which in itself ain’t always a bad thing but I did fine it a much more interesting watch years back.
I think the format needs a revamp.

Another thing I hate is shows like this and to a greater extent the BBC treat the viewer like we are stupid, a quick example is the board room is not at Canary Wharf it’s at a warehouse in Brentwood little things like that just annoy me!

“Lord sugar wants to meet you at some place in central london the cars will be outside in 20 mins“?!? I mean wtf, call comes through its pitch black outside and then 20 mins later it’s bright sunshine! Give over 😂

Like I have been saying the show is just total cringe now, it’s turned into trash tv which in itself ain’t always a bad thing but I did fine it a much more interesting watch years back.
I think the format needs a revamp.

Another thing I hate is shows like this and to a greater extent the BBC treat the viewer like we are stupid, a quick example is the board room is not at Canary Wharf it’s at a warehouse in Brentwood little things like that just annoy me!

“Lord sugar wants to meet you at some place in central london the cars will be outside in 20 mins“?!? I mean wtf, call comes through its pitch black outside and then 20 mins later it’s bright sunshine! Give over 😂
That bit has been annoying me for the last couple. Dani must have taken 20 minutes to apply one of the 4 or 5 coats of lip stick on

Its been a heck of a season 🤣🤣

For historical reasons I've always hated Brady and those interviews took it to a new level!

1679309451920.png

Mrs BB has asked if her winnings can be split 50% to SZ and 50% to a charity of the mods choice, if that’s ok
Thank you old man, I did actually try to speak to you at half time the last game but as per usual you were on the phone, probably some betting line. 🤪 Please thank your tolerant wife for being so generous

Thank you old man, I did actually try to speak to you at half time the last game but as per usual you were on the phone, probably some betting line. 🤪 Please thank your tolerant wife for being so generous
No problem, and will do:Thumbs up: (i was actually on the phone to Mrs BB telling her how carp we we were playing :Winking: )

Back