• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Stan just be on holiday? New York and Miami are known for that after all. Has he uploaded tourist-like pictures to social media or anything?

I do hope I'm wrong of course.

Could Stan just be on holiday? New York and Miami are known for that after all. Has he uploaded tourist-like pictures to social media or anything?

I do hope I'm wrong of course.

I would imagine that it's more likely a mixture of both.

Im sure that Stan wants the best for the club, has multiple contacts and will be networking with moxey and Tom etc.

If only...

His calendar release alone would get the yummy mummies (and some daddies?) queuing across RH car park and provide a healthy transfer budget.

View attachment 25741

This would incredible for the club but I'm not sure DB has that much interested in owning a UK based club, what with living in the US.

Imagine what a profile he would bring to the club. Ryan Reynolds is one thing but DB is football royalty.

Are we reading too much into Stans Instagram activity and where he is in the world. Surely the man is allowed a holiday without us jumping to the "which rich and famous person lives in the same place that Stan is in today"
He was on the next flight out there once Ron put the club on the market 🤣🤣

Are we reading too much into Stans Instagram activity and where he is in the world. Surely the man is allowed a holiday without us jumping to the "which rich and famous person lives in the same place that Stan is in today"

Seems a mighty coincidence though. Ron announces he is selling up.

Stan posts on twitter that he knows moxey, who is part of the group tasked with finding a new owner, preferably with American money.

Stan subsequently flies to new york within days.

Could just be a coincidence but it's a fair assumption to make.

Seems a mighty coincidence though. Ron announces he is selling up.

Stan posts on twitter that he knows moxey, who is part of the group tasked with finding a new owner, preferably with American money.

Stan subsequently flies to new york within days.

Could just be a coincidence but it's a fair assumption to make.

And until the man himself comes out and says so I'm sure the speculation will continue, not that he has to justify why he goes anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back