• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2023

Late entry for 2023 - hopefully I'll get one right from my selection.....

1. Ron Martin
2. Ron Martin
3. Ron Martin
4. Ron Martin
5. Ron Martin
6. Ron Martin
7. Ron Martin
8. Ron Martin
9. Ron Martin
10. Ron Martin
You've let yourself down Phil. We've now got one on here saying he hopes he gets cancer, and you hoping he dies.

Ok I've removed it before everyone gets upset, I'd never wish that on anyone and insulted you would think that of me ...I can assure you I've witnessed more death than anyone on this zone so dont put me in the same bracket as that 'cancer' comment .... maybe this whole bad taste thread should be shut down!

Last edited:
I would argue one relinquishes the moral high ground as soon as one starts start betting on peoples deaths.
Completely..

So easy for people to jump on the band wagon on what was clearly a joke (allbeit admittedly bad taste - on a bad taste thread) when they have listed a death wish list themselves. I find it a bit hypocritical to be honest. Anyway, have a good summer people. I'm done with this site for a while, got bigger things to worry about.

Completely..

So easy for people to jump on the band wagon on what was clearly a joke (allbeit admittedly bad taste - on a bad taste thread) when they have listed a death wish list themselves. I find it a bit hypocritical to be honest. Anyway, have a good summer people. I'm done with this site for a while, got bigger things to worry about.
Phil, if you mean me, I haven't done a death wish list. You've explained it was a poor taste joke, that should be the end of it. I apologise publicly for upsetting you, and look forward to more of your posts.

To be honest, I don't mind this thread at all. I can understand why people do a predicted death list, and why people choose not to. I choose not to do a list, but enjoy commenting, and looking up things about famous people that have just passed.

I never said it offended me.
I’m no expert on anything but as far as I know it’s the second time you have expressed a negative option on the fact this thread exists which obviously is a valid opinion but if this thread doesn’t offend you why feel the need to post negative comments about it.
Just saying.

This doesn't need to be a mountain out of a molehill. I have removed my attempt at humour as it offended some, which is bizarre on a thread where people are making the same comments, but there you go. I appreciate we live in a generation where people are far more sensitive and offended so I'll measure from here what I do post.

I'm not judging anyone at all, each to their own humour or morals.

Anyway, apologies if I offended anyone, that wasn't the intention.

End of subject, enjoy the thread as it was intended, which will be without any of my further contributions.

Back