• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2023

I still can't get over the whole Rolf Harris thing, he was such a major part of my childhood - both on TV and singing - and then a resurgence in the 80s with Animal Hospital. Two Little Boys has always moved me to tears with the poignancy of the lyrics.

He won't be missed though other than by his most immediate family.

I still can't get over the whole Rolf Harris thing, he was such a major part of my childhood - both on TV and singing - and then a resurgence in the 80s with Animal Hospital. Two Little Boys has always moved me to tears with the poignancy of the lyrics.

Same, use to love watching Rolf Harris Cartoon Time and Rolf's Cartoon Club on telly as a kid.

Same here. One of the first singles bought for me was Sun Arise which was backed with the wonderfully comic Someone's Pinched Me Winkles! I reckon I still know pretty much sing the whole song even now!

And his programmes got rid of my fear of water and helped me to learn to swim. Prior to that I junk sunk.

Apparently, he died 13 days ago according to the beeb, but it was only announced today.

Same here. One of the first singles bought for me was Sun Arise which was backed with the wonderfully comic Someone's Pinched Me Winkles! I reckon I still know pretty much sing the whole song even now!

And his programmes got rid of my fear of water and helped me to learn to swim. Prior to that I junk sunk.

Apparently, he died 13 days ago according to the beeb, but it was only announced today.
Alice Cooper did a cracking version of Sun Arise and can be found on the Love It To Death album .

Why have you posted a picture of Philip Schofield?

As to Rolf, died surrounded by friends and family. Really? I don’t care how close a relative might be to be but anything in a remotely similar vein and they would be ostracised for life.

I still don’t think nowhere near enough has been done to unravel the cover ups that pervaded TV and music ‘celebrities’. Esther Rantzen, Childline? She knew, she ****ing well knew. All too busy saving their owns skins and lining their own pockets (from our license fees in many cases).

I can’t think of enough adjectives to describe the despicable perpetrators and almost as heinous people in the know that kept their mouths shut.

As to Rolf, died surrounded by friends and family. Really? I don’t care how close a relative might be to be but anything in a remotely similar vein and they would be ostracised for life.

I still don’t think nowhere near enough has been done to unravel the cover ups that pervaded TV'
I can’t think of enough adjectives to describe the despicable perpetrators and almost as heinous people in the know that kept their mouths shut.
And this is my problem with Holly. PS has been a meal ticket for her, so she's ignored everything and kept her mouth shut. Now things are starting to leak out, she's finally distancing herself, but after she's made her millions. Ruth and Eamon started to hint about things and PS started an argument with Ruth and then got them both removed from the show when they responded. That's the power he had when he was considered the golden one, and the one vital for viewer figures. Holly pretending to be shocked when PS announced he was gay ,Lol. After breaking up with the runner who he feared would out him. She knew he was already in a long term affair with the young runner. He even got him the job. Everyone knew who worked on the show as they didn't hide it and couldn't stop flirting with each other, according to reports. Matthew McGreevey's Super gagging order finishes in July. According to others that's costing PS, 30 grand a Month. Obviously something dodgy to hide. I just hope MM takes a massive newspaper offer and spills the beans. Especially what age he was when they first had sex. They met when he was 10, and they was in contact a lot when he was 14. Allegedly, and in my own opinion, and not Shrimperzones. Anyway, it's all out there if you look and is fair use. Anyway, back to the subject. Good riddance Rolf. And good riddance to any nonce and child abuser, groomer or rapist.

I still don’t think nowhere near enough has been done to unravel the cover ups that pervaded TV and music ‘celebrities’. Esther Rantzen, Childline? She knew, she ****ing well knew. All too busy saving their owns skins and lining their own pockets (from our license fees in many cases).

Agree and maybe the BBC should take a look at itself on it’s hiring process.

My old mate, Jeremy Clarke, writer, for the last 25 years, of the Low Life column in The Spectator magazine, died on Sunday. Met him on our first day at South Benfleet Infant School in 1961, and now he's gone.

Makes one think.

I too new him from then and Appleton but didn't know he had died. I knew his health hadn't been that good for quite some time, sad.

Back