• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t mind Dackers back as long as we sign someone else too.

Although Cardwell isn’t a typical target man, so to speak, he is still enough of a battering ram to warrant having someone quick and with an eye for goal as a partner.

I wouldn’t want to see Cardwell / Dackers as our main duo going into next season. Neither are mobile enough to really scare defenders.

That picture probably means absolutely nothing though.

Opinions hey?!

I certainly wouldn’t call him slow but also not someone I would class as a pacey striker.

Although Cardwell isn’t a typical target man, so to speak, he is still enough of a battering ram to warrant having someone quick and with an eye for goal as a partner.

I wouldn’t want to see Cardwell / Dackers as our main duo going into next season. Neither are mobile enough to really scare defenders.

Cardwell not mobile enough?!?!?!?!?

It’s all about opinions, and they are all valid. I guess to some folks Cardwell didn’t always look like a sub-11 seconds 100m sprinter last season when he was coming back from injuries. With a proper pre-season and no injuries next year we may see a quicker, sharper Cardwell :Thumbs up:

You must’ve not watched a game this season, Cardwell is rapid.

Let's not forget Dallas has still not re-signed at Solihull, although they have issued him a contract offer. Nor has he committed anywhere else yet. I would love to see him at the Hall for next season.
Absolutely, would be my number 1 signing. Think he'd complement Cardwell extremely well but have a feeling he's off to L2 though.

Only L2 rumour I have heard of and that was from a fan, and I am admittedly not an ITK, was Grimsby.

However you look at out potential and there's and add on what KM has said openly at many a function and he was nailed on to come to us in Jan.

I would not rule that out, with the possible sale being resolved and if we are still talking, the updated news could be a reason for him not to commit elsewhere until he finds out our status, if he is still interested in being a Blue.

Let's not forget Dallas has still not re-signed at Solihull, although they have issued him a contract offer. Nor has he committed anywhere else yet. I would love to see him at the Hall for next season.
I spoke to Kev about him and Kev said he was all set to sign for us, if embargo was lifted and really keen to join but obvs in the end had no choice and joined Chesterfield on loan. Would expect him to be on the wish list once this all gets resolved

I spoke to Kev about him and Kev said he was all set to sign for us, if embargo was lifted and really keen to join but obvs in the end had no choice and joined Chesterfield on loan. Would expect him to be on the wish list once this all gets resolved
Kev said exactly the same at the evening with the Management team. It's why with the news on the sale I bought it up. No movement from Dallas until if and when the embargo is lifted can only be a bit of unspoken good news for us possibly.

Last edited:
Will it be the same for Justham ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back