• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably Kimura (local consortium aka The Snooker Bid), the Basketball Bid, and the London Consortium (no known names?)

Story leaks putting pressure on Ron to sign, this Rock story- how would CP find out, surely its being fed to build pressure. .

Ron points out not so fast there are three bidders (aka sharpen your pencil there are others chomping at the bit)

Reference to NDA (slap across the knuckles maybe).

Sounds like squeaky bum time for the negotiations. Don't forget even if Ron isn't the worlds best negotiator there are no flies on Moxley and crew and they wont be "bounced"

Wish they could announce the sale sooner rather than later - I'm not sure how long I can get away with constantly refreshing this, Chris Phillips twitter page and the website continuously while at work

Think people need to take a breath. As if the Rock is gonna be a part of anything to do with us.

If you think you're gonna see Dwayne Johnson in a Southend scarf standing in the directors box ala Ryan Reynolds on a weekly basis, then you need sectioning.
It says he is set to produce a documentary not invest in the club? Presumably because if he produces it then it opens up wider global visibility incl. the US

Think people need to take a breath. As if the Rock is gonna be a part of anything to do with us.

If you think you're gonna see Dwayne Johnson in a Southend scarf standing in the directors box ala Ryan Reynolds on a weekly basis, then you need sectioning.
I get scepticism, but it sometime's feels like it's for scepticism's sake.

Chris has a contact or two within the Kimura/ISM group, so this isn't speculation and he's heard it from a primary source.

Probably don't exist. Trying to drive the price up and compare phallus sizes.
Exactly this, if he is now mixing with some big names his ego alone will make him play hard ball. Let's hope his game playing does not come back to bite him...

He was creaming his pants over Harry Redknapp, God knows what he will do now..

It says he is set to produce a documentary not invest in the club? Presumably because if he produces it then it opens up wider global visibility incl. the US
I mean, not being funny, buy... "why?" is my question;

But it can now also be revealed that the group have made contact with Johnson and his production company, Seven Bucks Productions, are interested in making a documentary on the National League club should the takeover be confirmed.

The Wrexham one I get to a degree... it was a novelty and Ryan and Rob are proper hands on, so it has that appeal to American audiences.

I dunno.... I'd love to know what source Phillips has for that information cos it sounds like he's getting fed garbage just to put the screws on Ron accepting the bid. Get the fans excited/onside to put pressue on accepting etc.

Presumably Kimura (local consortium aka The Snooker Bid), the Basketball Bid, and the London Consortium (no known names?)

Story leaks putting pressure on Ron to sign, this Rock story- how would CP find out, surely its being fed to build pressure. .

Ron points out not so fast there are three bidders (aka sharpen your pencil there are others chomping at the bit)

Reference to NDA (slap across the knuckles maybe).

Sounds like squeaky bum time for the negotiations. Don't forget even if Ron isn't the worlds best negotiator there are no flies on Moxley and crew and they wont be "bounced"

I know one of the interested parties - they pulled out but are still I think under an NDA. I wonder if Ron’s included them in the 3.

The offer everyone has been talking about for 2 days on this very forum.

The one mentioned in national and local press:

Yes, but what’s the offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back