• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe for a second there are more than 2 interested parties at this stage, I do believe this is a roll of the dice from Ron (Personal opinion, not ITK)

Breaking the club's Twitter silence on more serious SUFC matters finally.

Interesting that Ron couldn't do it to reassure people we wouldn't go under, but is more than happy to use the club's account to negotiate with bidders.
I thought he said there would be no further statements until a sale was concluded.

When it suits him he changes the tune.

I know one of the interested parties - they pulled out but are still I think under an NDA. I wonder if Ron’s included them in the 3.
Probably- why leave them out- 3 better than 2, 4 better than 3...builds pressure the other way..

Utter click bait! They’ve spoken to a production company co founded by the rock about a documentary on Southend.

What involvement would one of the biggest Hollywood stars want in a documentary about a National League club. He’s not investing in the club like Ryan and Rob.
Absolutely this... feel like Chris is being used a bit...

Jesus, I think an announcement that onions are making a return to the burgers would be too much for many of us to handle. This is just too much right now!

It is a tad late for NDA's dont you think. The Horse's have well and truly bolted.
There were always NDA's - ones gone a bit leaky, but note there are no direct comments from anyone involved in the Kimura bid... just speculation (all be it The Athletic makes it a bit more than that) ... as with Steve Nash (but as far as we know the press have no iside track on that one)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back