• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours SUFC up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he doesn't feel he is getting a good deal. Last I heard the new stadium hadn't been decided on yet so I can see him throwing that out if they don't offer enough

Reports that its 95% done suggest the price will have been agreed and i'd imagine that would have been addressed early doors.

Kimura are experienced business people.

I imagine we are at the very laborious dotting I's and crossing T's stage.

Add to that he's selling because he has to, not because he wants to.

If he doesnt sell club go under can he ztill sell roots hall for housing. Genuine question.

Can't answer that, but I'd suggest he didn't have to wait until the 18th winding up order to do this.

Why bother selling land last time to clear the debt?

Unless he's one of those really ****e Loony Toons villians, then all bets are off

Yeah the does sound encouraging...... lets hope something happens soon! Can't be going into another season with uncertainty and frustration.
something must happen I fear another season with Ron will definitely be our last as a football club

If he doesnt sell club go under can he ztill sell roots hall for housing. Genuine question.

He would need to alter the current conditions in the approved planning permission. No idea if the council would agree to the changes.

Didnt Kimura say they were waiting on RM to pay off the debts to finalise the deal. If so just be patient everyone, To do that RM will need to get that 250k he told the courts he could.

something must happen I fear another season with Ron will definitely be our last as a football club

There is genuinely zero chance of that.

Its either sell ASAP or maybe just maybe start the season under Ron and complete the sale within weeks or we close.

From what we've read, he cannot continue to own the club as he no longer has either the finances or desire to fund the club any longer.

This is the last chance saloon.

Didnt Kimura say they were waiting on RM to pay off the debts to finalise the deal. If so just be patient everyone, To do that RM will need to get that 250k he told the courts he could.

Given Kimura haven't even publicly acknowledged they are trying to buy the club, I don't know where you have got that little nugget of info from.

Please feel free to share the link.

There is genuinely zero chance of that.

Its either sell ASAP or maybe just maybe start the season under Ron and complete the sale within weeks or we close.

From what we've read, he cannot continue to own the club as he no longer has either the finances or desire to fund the club any longer.

This is the last chance saloon.
I don’t think we can start the season with Ron it’s either sell or bust

No Kimura never made that statement. Also, RM will need a whole lot more than £250k to pay ALL creditors and comply with the latest Court Order.

I don’t think we can start the season with Ron it’s either sell or bust

Well he's provided evidence to the court that either the sale of the club, or him selling land will pay off the winding up order.

So whilst unlikely, its not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back