• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News From OS: New OS and app to launch ahead of new season

Presumably this will have been rumbling on for a while - they'll have known the EFL Digital affiliation was coming to an end and they mention an "extensive consultation process".

This lot seem the real deal. They designed https://www.avfc.co.uk/ and https://www.celticfc.com/ and can do club shop, ticketing and video and integrate them all seamlessly with a single login. Seems promising, as long as we're able to pay them...

Urban Zoo certainly not a cheap option for a project like this, it's the same platform that Spurs and Celtic use, and I think a few other PL clubs too. Wonder where the money came from while wages have gone unpaid.

Urban Zoo certainly not a cheap option for a project like this, it's the same platform that Spurs and Celtic use, and I think a few other PL clubs too. Wonder where the money came from while wages have gone unpaid.
I haven’t been told about staff wages, but I agree - do we know for sure that the staff still haven’t received anything? It’s gone awfully quiet on that front while it seems they have been very hard at work.

I haven’t been told about staff wages, but I agree - do we know for sure that the staff still haven’t received anything? It’s gone awfully quiet on that front while it seems they have been very hard at work.
Some staff are now four months unpaid. The mythical loyalty bonus also no where to be seen. Shyster, RM is a complete shyster.

Some staff are now four months unpaid. The mythical loyalty bonus also no where to be seen. Shyster, RM is a complete shyster.
If staff are still unpaid for up to 4 months, do you really expect the loyalty bonus to have been paid?

The bonus was mentioned again last week in the official club statement.

The assumption would be that this has been in the works for a very long time.
I agree, I just thought it was odd as I can't imagine Ron wanting to sign contracts and pay out etc but we don't know who's doing what at the moment do we, it's a positive thing just expected these sort of things to happen after the take over I suppose.

This is great news! Moving slowly but surely towards a proper football club that has ambitions and first steps towards engaging with the fans and community
You cannot move to wards a proper club with a list of unpaid staff, it’s still smoke n mirrors if it’s doesn’t cause you pain then let’s pretend it’s all good
UTS

Another company to add to the debtors list!

But is all seriousness, good to see little things like this are going on in the background already which means small positive little footsteps!

Back