• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you wearing this Sunday? (Fancy Dress)

Whos wearing what, if they are going up in fanxy dress, what are you wearing?
I know what i am wearing, reserved it today, collecting tomorrow!! One mate is going as himself, one is going as Spongebob, the other as Patrick (Spongebob), and me, im going as Barney (purple dinosaur)!!
Gonna be a quality day!!

UP THE BLUES!!

Nothing too extreme. We've got seven of us going in Hawaiian stuff. Should have plenty of inflatable bananas, parrotts & beachballs between us so keep an eye out and say hello.

I'm hoping to pick up a red wig in the next couple of days too as a lot of Southampton fans are planning on wearing them as a tribute to Alan Ball.

"What are you wearing this Sunday?"

Probably my jeans and my blue jacket. Gonna be quite cold apparently!

;)

Not really fancy dress but got the FIRHOLM kit from 87/88 I got given it the other day by a patient, I will never buy a new shirt now and be forever retro.

got welsh flags and bandanas as a goodbye to our welsh supremo

I was in Southampton yesterday on business and chatting to a couple of saints fans who told me they are all turning up in flat caps and ginger beards as a tribute to Alan Ball. Shame my other half is'nt coming with me as she would only need a flat cap!.

Also did a recce on the park and ride, it's a massive field where they also have a boot sale on a sunday, easy to find and about 15 mins bus ride from St. Marys. Where they will drop us off is about 15 mins walk from any decent looking pubs. Found a couple within 5 mins walk, Prince of Wales and Coopers Arms, but both seem quite small and past their sell by dates.

theres a group of us going dressed as school kids and my cousin is going as noddy. everyone put the noddy theme tune on your phones and play it when you see him.

Nothing too extreme. We've got seven of us going in Hawaiian stuff. Should have plenty of inflatable bananas, parrotts & beachballs between us so keep an eye out and say hello.

I'm hoping to pick up a red wig in the next couple of days too as a lot of Southampton fans are planning on wearing them as a tribute to Alan Ball.

Oi, I am in a group going in Hawaiian stuff, and you cant say you thought of it first, we have been doing it for years :guns:

Well we will have to have an inflatable banana fight or something to decide it then. That would be great, it would be just like Gladiators. All we need is Jet...

Well we will have to have an inflatable banana fight or something to decide it then. That would be great, it would be just like Gladiators. All we need is Jet...

We will have to meet up for some kind of Hawaiianness (yes that is a word)

Actually I am becoming slightly concerned by too many of us turning up in fancy dress. This could easily end up with all of us being locked up for the remainder of the Bank Holiday weekend, charged with illegal assembly. I fear that the Hampshire Constabulary will mistake us for a Father's For Justice rally and, hence the mass arrests.

Im going as spiderman to the game !! Should be good i hope alot of others are dressing up as well.

Up The Blues!

Back