• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
No, not me, but I was watching a programme on one of the sky channels last night in bed about a man who was going threw a sex change pre op into becoming a female. Know, dont get me wrong. its nothing to do with me so each to there own but this guy had started taking the female hormones and stuff, had had the boob job done but couldnt afford the final bit( removal of B*****s and splitting of P***s for the old tuck under). To say he looked remotley female was an under statement so why he was bothering I dont no, but he then met another sex change person???? post op who had fully undergone the change.
This got me thinking, where they technically partners then or were they lesbiens or homosexuals. I discounted the lesbien theory as one had not had his bits done( but wanted to) but am at a loss to decide the others! They were sleeping together so one had his bits taken away but the other one hadnt which seems plausible, but if and when the other one gets there bits done what will they be?

Answeres please,

No, not me, but I was watching a programme on one of the sky channels last night in bed about a man who was going threw a sex change pre op into becoming a female. Know, dont get me wrong. its nothing to do with me so each to there own but this guy had started taking the female hormones and stuff, had had the boob job done but couldnt afford the final bit( removal of B*****s and splitting of P***s for the old tuck under). To say he looked remotley female was an under statement so why he was bothering I dont no, but he then met another sex change person???? post op who had fully undergone the change.
This got me thinking, where they technically partners then or were they lesbiens or homosexuals. I discounted the lesbien theory as one had not had his bits done( but wanted to) but am at a loss to decide the others! They were sleeping together so one had his bits taken away but the other one hadnt which seems plausible, but if and when the other one gets there bits done what will they be?

Answeres please,

entitled to live in Brighton!

Always remember a line from Torchwood, where Captain Jack says about humans putting themselves in little boxes (ie Hetero, Homo).

I guess that as their birth certificates say they're chaps, they'd be homosexual men.

Always remember a line from Torchwood, where Captain Jack says about humans putting themselves in little boxes (ie Hetero, Homo).

I guess that as their birth certificates say they're chaps, they'd be homosexual men.

Nice call on the Captain Jack bit . (on a side trak last weeks Doctor Who was propably the best piece of Televsion drama and acting ive seen)

Re the topic . Muuh who knows , people do all sorts of things to make their bodies reflect what they may beleve should be their bodies.
Bounty hunting , Gold mining Trans people add a kind of intresting slant to the world .

"Technichally" They decide really . Bit of paper dosnt decide your identity . However nature does dictate your Gender. And theres plenty of precedents of philosphy and theologey that say you decide your life before you come .

Nature dosnt make mistakes only man does.

Here's my sidetrack addendum: Not wrong about Dr.Who Oz, those two episodes were some of the greatest drama I have ever seen and I had a lil' tear in my eye as the old boy at the war memorial gives the Doctor a wink.

However, if I'd had decided my life before I'd came, I would of had the footballing skills of Pele, the looks of Johnny Depp and the personality of Peter Kaye. :)

Back