• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

MrB

Life President
Not sure if it's been mentioned here before but if you haven't seen it, it's a damn funny read. Nowt like made up stuff!!

Uncyclopedia

Example:

SAN DIEGO, California -- President Bush, after being asked for a federal response to the wildfires that are engulfing several regions of California, has declared an "international war on fire."

The fires broke out about two weeks ago, engulfing everything in their path. California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger tried to blow the fires out at least three times, but failed for the first time in his term in office. And so, yesterday, Governor Schwarzenegger sent a letter to President Bush requesting federal aid to help resolve this growing crisis that has already caused over a billion dollars worth of damage.

Bush's response was immediate and decisive. "I learned from the mistakes I made after hurricane...Kathy," said the president, "I should have declared war on hurricanes immediately afterwards. I'm sure it would have saved many an innocent...urm...life. But I won't be making that mistake again. Fire is evil, and I will not back down until the world is rid of it...FOREVER!!!"

I still haven't figured out why the Americans haven't called it a BUSH fire...;)

Back