• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Barracked by Leeds fans, and then.........

Aberdeen Shrimper

Just got back from seeing Alison Moyet in York City last night.

Me and Mrs AS were 5 rows back surrounded by Leeds fans, (I guess due to the close vicinity of the 2 city's). And there was little old me in my Southend shirt.....(a throw back from last season with Eastwood on the back of it), so you can imagine the sh*t i got.

Although it was funny because at around 8:25pm the abuse stopped, wonder why

All i can say about Alison is............ god gave her that voice.

Regards the Leeds fans, after the gig.........some rather large slices of humble pie and offers of drinks for me and Mrs AS for the rest of the nigth in the bar across the road to the gig venue, which i obviously accepted with much humbleness and humility……. MY AR*SE

Saw her in London on Sunday. Bloody fabulous.

It's time she recorded another Southend song really isn't it. Now her and Vince are back together, it's the obvious thing for them to do really isn't it - new anthem, written and peformed by Essex band Yazoo.

Somebody get Scrivs to contact their people?

Just got back from seeing Alison Moyet in York City last night.

Me and Mrs AS were 5 rows back surrounded by Leeds fans, (I guess due to the close vicinity of the 2 city's). And there was little old me in my Southend shirt.....(a throw back from last season with Eastwood on the back of it), so you can imagine the sh*t i got.

Although it was funny because at around 8:25pm the abuse stopped, wonder why

All i can say about Alison is............ god gave her that voice.

Regards the Leeds fans, after the gig.........some rather large slices of humble pie and offers of drinks for me and Mrs AS for the rest of the nigth in the bar across the road to the gig venue, which i obviously accepted with much humbleness and humility……. MY AR*SE

:hilarious: :hilarious: Would you have hsd to buy the drinks if we had lost? Sounds as if you had a great night out.

Saw her in London on Sunday. Bloody fabulous.

It's time she recorded another Southend song really isn't it. Now her and Vince are back together, it's the obvious thing for them to do really isn't it - new anthem, written and peformed by Essex band Yazoo.

Somebody get Scrivs to contact their people?

The club dont even play the fecking first song she wrote about us!!! :mad:

Alison Moyet is awesome.

Just goes to show the gulf in class between us - you have Alison "two-bit not-had-a-hit-in-years" Moyet, we have Andrew "most successful and popular musical composer ever" Lloyd-Webber. Pity the odious little **** won't plough any money in to the Os :(

Just goes to show the gulf in class between us - you have Alison "two-bit not-had-a-hit-in-years" Moyet, we have Andrew "most successful and popular musical composer ever" Lloyd-Webber. Pity the odious little **** won't plough any money in to the Os :(

You ever seen her Live??

JS, you're not really suggesting that someone like that inbred lowest common denominator, appeals to people that like Westlife, has no chin, and promised to leave the country if Labour got in, but hasn't been a good boy and f***ed off is more valued, classy and respected than a voice like Alison Moyet? Surely you can't be?

Still, by your reckoning, that means Orient fans are more likely to be inspired by insipid basic nursery rhyme types of things whereas us Shrimpers like a bit more class, mixing up the genres and appreciate some depth.

You’ve summed it up nicely actually. :finger:

JS, you're not really suggesting that someone like that inbred lowest common denominator, appeals to people that like Westlife, has no chin, and promised to leave the country if Labour got in, but hasn't been a good boy and f***ed off is more valued, classy and respected than a voice like Alison Moyet? Surely you can't be?

Still, by your reckoning, that means Orient fans are more likely to be inspired by insipid basic nursery rhyme types of things whereas us Shrimpers like a bit more class, mixing up the genres and appreciate some depth.

You’ve summed it up nicely actually. :finger:

Quality

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

David Lloyd-Webber is a plastic-faced old ****.

Plus, he wasn't even in Yazoo.

So long as the rubbery-faced f***er hasn't been allowed to breed.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

EEERRWWWW....you just made me have a mental image of him having sex

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel sick

:eek: :eek: :eek:

EEERRWWWW....you just made me have a mental image of him having sex

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel sick

I could probably force myself to imagine Sarah Brightman in flagrante delecto, but I draw the line at the dwarf.

And of course there's another Lloyd-Webber - Julian the cellist (and, unlike his brother, actually a proper Orient fan).

I could probably force myself to imagine Sarah Brightman in flagrante delecto, but I draw the line at the dwarf.

And of course there's another Lloyd-Webber - Julian the cellist (and, unlike his brother, actually a proper Orient fan).

I think i would..........would you??

3959067468a6760745009l.jpg

Back