• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CC51DAS

President
Got back to my car and the wheels were still on it

Team coach stoned (apparantly) but no-one hurt

Crap ref - but no red or booking for Macca or Bailey

2000+ Blues fans in good voice - always a sight to behold

2 in 2 for Lee Barnard - we now have a "poacher"

Leeds lost - again - gonna do a Rotherham ?

we may have let one in in the last seconds but we didn't lose

the kebab I had for lunch hasn't given me the sh1ts - yet!

AND WE ARE NOW 11 POINTS CLEAR OF THE BOTTOM 4 ( with a game in hand )

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Got back to my car and the wheels were still on it

Team coach stoned (apparantly) but no-one hurt

Crap ref - but no red or booking for Macca or Bailey

2000+ Blues fans in good voice - always a sight to behold

2 in 2 for Lee Barnard - we now have a "poacher"

Leeds lost - again - gonna do a Rotherham ?

we may have let one in in the last seconds but we didn't lose

Nicely done..I like your style ;)

You ate a kebab in that S**t hole of a place!!! As a lorry driver I thought I had seen all the most deprived areas in this country but Leyton has to be the most sorry excuse of a town I have ever seen. No decent commercial businesses just dozens of dirty sleezy fruit abd veg type groucer outlets run by our tinted cousins. If this is an example of the multi culturism this govenment is trying to encourage, I think I'll emigrate.

You ate a kebab in that S**t hole of a place!!! As a lorry driver I thought I had seen all the most deprived areas in this country but Leyton has to be the most sorry excuse of a town I have ever seen. No decent commercial businesses just dozens of dirty sleezy fruit abd veg type groucer outlets run by our tinted cousins. If this is an example of the multi culturism this govenment is trying to encourage, I think I'll emigrate.
Good call. I'm not used to place like that living in white hockley.

Leyton is indeed a hole.

I was surprised I didn't see more Chinamen selling DVDs, however.

Back