• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bermuda - my new favourite sports team (after England)

Damn you YB! I was going to post that. I love how Mienzer stuck around for 48 balls to make her score of 1 at a rate of one run per hour for the previous game.

Begrudging green for also bringing it up

Damn you YB! I was going to post that. I love how Mienzer stuck around for 48 balls to make her score of 1 at a rate of one run per hour for the previous game.

Begrudging green for also bringing it up

Yeah, definite captain's example from Mienzer in the first game when she produced the stand out Bermudan performance with 1 from 48 balls. She must have been annoyed with her team-mates who threw their wickets away, sometimes only lasting 6 or 7 balls.

Sadly she didn't lead from the front in the second game, her 7 overs going for 21 wides.

Not only have Bermuda given the world Leonard Goater, Dwayne Levercock but their women have a cricket team as well.

They didn't fare so well against Seth Afreca, when they lost in just 4 balls, they have now conceded 94 runs in extras against the Dutch women's team.

Think it should be renamed that!

That was one of the first things that I heard this morning, after the live coverage from Napier. This did make me laugh :D

when attending the game in hamilton 2 years, I got into a conversation with a female cricket umpire from bermuda, that was spanish by birth, and also played for the bermudan womens football team, and was around 4ft 4"

all ver ystrange

It says in the first article that they went to Canada and qualified to be where they are now?!?!?!

Who the hell did they play there?

Better batting performance against the Stoners though!!

Back