• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bluetonic's Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
Looking at a thread and Bluetonic has banned under his name again. What for now? If he has killed someones mother, made threats, posted something libel or PMed someone and left threats of violence ten fair enough. He hasn't so why has he banned again. It is starting to look like a witch hunt here.

absolutely fantastic news! Keep it up blue tonic

Great news. I was planning to give SZ a miss after a depressing display but this has reignited my interest in the site. Keep up the good work mods :clap:

I wouldn't usually comment on board politics, but unless he sent some dodgy PMs I don't see what he did wrong. There was nothing too bad in the posts that I saw which were then deleted.

absolutely fantastic news! Keep it up blue tonic

Great news. I was planning to give SZ a miss after a depressing display but this has reignited my interest in the site. Keep up the good work mods :clap:

It seems that it's open season on threatening/abusing Bluetonic, but he is perpetually walking a tightrope and gets banned as often as I change my socks (once every two weeks). There's no point in complaining or questioning how the site is run, because this is how things are, and we either accept it or leave.

J, Fred.......I'm not going to say what I wish to say. But you both know what it is.

Oh dear, what exactly did Bluetonic get banned for?

I know him and myself had some banter but he never said anything I felt warranted a ban.

As much as he is annoying people can't complain if the bloke is stating his opinion!

i don't want to get involved, but it would be good to know why he is banned

He called McNasty a pr!ck. If you look at the 'change in commentary' thread, you can see the 'discussion' that preceded. I don't condone abuse on the board, and certainly question the wisdom of aiming it at a board owner/moderator, but beyond that, I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

He called McNasty a pr!ck...

...amongst other things.

The board owners are fed up with giving their time and money (as it happens, we are all together right at this very moment, discussing the Zone moving forward) only to receive personal abuse from certain posters which will not be tolerated under any circumstances.

Bluetonic has been warned on numerous occasions.
This was the final straw and he has now been banned.

:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back