• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
Before I spend the rest of the day laying out the garden studying for an exam next week ,I am under strict instuctions from the beloved not to spend all day on my P.C as I would get nothing done.............. Tough darling your at work and its my dayoff so there.
Anyway Its Quite simple really. If you could spend a year in somebody elses shoes, living there life, who would it be? I did ponder this very Question to myself today while laying in bed this morning after removing the hamsters nest that had invaded my belly hole over the last couple of days. "Neil Armstrong" I thought, first man on the moon and all that but what else did he do? J.F.K maybe, but he got assasinated and I could not take the chance that I would be filling his shoes within the year he got shot. Then it came to me! Someone one who lived his short life to the full, changed an era and created timeless music still played by millions.
So tonight matthew I want to stand in the legend shoes that is the one and only "Elvis Presley"

Who would you be and why?

The drummer in U2.. get to play at sell out stadiums, have pots of cash, dick around making videos.. But when you go to the pub no one recognises you..

Mr Sarah Beeny, whoever he is.

Jammy git. ;)

Or Jimmy Page during Zep's heyday.

As an after thought, I bet some people would like to be in Brad Pitts shoes for reason that remain obvious!

Unselfishly Alex Ferguson - send as many of the best young talent on Manchester United's books to Southend United on a free and set us up in players for a good few years to come.

Selfishly Whoever Scarlett Johansson is shagging nowadays.

Sorry to quote my own post, but I should have read the thread properly.
I thought it was about having someone elses shoes....and these wouldn't be worn out

dickemery.jpg

I'd be in Jamie Redknapp's shoes, going to work 2 or 3 times a week, work involves watching and talking about football and getting paid for it, and then go home to Louise every night.

Id be MK Shrimper - then i would go off and get that Beeney one once and for all and quit talking about it!! :D

Other than that, whoever Mr Jennifer Aniston is these days

Id be MK Shrimper - then i would go off and get that Beeney one once and for all and quit talking about it!! :D

Other than that, whoever Mr Jennifer Aniston is these days

You couldn't afford the payments mate. I'm one high maintenance bitch.

Back