• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

past programmes & stuff I dont have space for any more

ms brush

Saga Lout
Hi all

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum - it just wasnt obvious where it should go...!

I am in the process of clearing out my house (dont ask!) and have come across a whole pile of past home match day programmes (not really looked yet so cant tell you whats there - but think there is at least one ldv final and some away game progs as well), framed signed shirts (one from when Chrissy Powell played for us), and some framed team pictures from the 1920s / 30s (recent prints, not originals...and cant say exactly which years cos again, not really looked properly).

If anyone is interested in buying them, please PM me.

Thanks
Sarah

Hi all

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum - it just wasnt obvious where it should go...!

I am in the process of clearing out my house (dont ask!) and have come across a whole pile of past home match day programmes (not really looked yet so cant tell you whats there - but think there is at least one ldv final and some away game progs as well), framed signed shirts (one from when Chrissy Powell played for us), and some framed team pictures from the 1920s / 30s (recent prints, not originals...and cant say exactly which years cos again, not really looked properly).

If anyone is interested in buying them, please PM me.

Thanks
Sarah

Any donations to the ShrimperZone raffle would be gratefully appreciated.

What does the Shrimperzone raffle support and who benefits from the money that gets raised?

Just dont really want to give it away yet - need some extra cash (dont we all?)

Was thinking if no one is interested, would donate some of it to the youth team, as they are doing such a great job!

What does the Shrimperzone raffle support and who benefits from the money that gets raised?

Just dont really want to give it away yet - need some extra cash (dont we all?)

Was thinking if no one is interested, would donate some of it to the youth team, as they are doing such a great job!
TrueBlue is interested, I'll pm you his email address.

I sent her a PM and never got anything back did anyone else here from her??

Back