• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bluesworld commentary for Peterborough game

devonshrimper

Schoolboy
As a subscriber I went to listen to the match today, only to find that it kept telling me to subscribe, even though I'm already subscribed and the account details confirmed this.

Did any other subscribers have difficulty in trying to listen to the match?

As a subscriber I went to listen to the match today, only to find that it kept telling me to subscribe, even though I'm already subscribed and the account details confirmed this.

TBH I'm so peeved with Bluesworld, and their previous attempts at providing a service, that this season for the first time since I moved from Essex i've decided not to subscribe.

Not helped, of course, by the frustration of the commentators getting just as excited over us conceding as scoring!

Luckily so far I have only had that problem when there was a mix up in my subscription.If you have a problem contact blues world and cc dave scriven.He is a great help with things like this.Blues world was great today didn't cut out once for me, must be cause my feed didn't have to come via south wales :)

I had band that appears on the screen SUBSCRIPTION ALERT! warning me that my subscription is due end of August and my payment details are invalid.
Ignoring that, the commentary worked OK.

The whole thing is just really user-unfriendly.

I had the same problem as the OP and I kept trying to login etc from half 2, but kept getting 'need to subscribe'.

Got peed off, so just left it open and the commentary started at 2 mins to 3 - so perhaps you should have left it open anyway?

Aside from that, it was actually very good from then on. Very clear, no breaks in service etc.

Thanks for the responses.
Trouble was, I was still getting the need to subscribe after kick-off and through-out the match. So I've taken the decision not to renew my sub. Don't see the sense in paying for something and only getting a service when they feel like supplying it.
This isn't the first time I've had problems. it took them 2 weeks to start it off and as those of us that use it know, they'll cut the game off in mid-sentence. A couple of times it's disappeared because the game has gone into a long bit of extra time. Suddenly get the 'clear' message and all disappears even though the game is still on!

It keeps doing that to me when I try to view video highlights. Where the red warning comes up, click subscribe, which brings up the old screen that you used to go in by, then enter your login details and that works for me. It will probably take you back to the homepage, but you can then click on World links without it asking again. Strange, backwards new way of doing it but hey ho.

Works now I've cancelled!

So I sent an email complaining about the service and cancelling my subscription. What do you know, I've got this evenings commentary, no problem at all.
Too little, too late as far as I'm concerned. I've only had about 80% of what I paid for, so they can keep it. I'll just have to put up with SSN. :(

Back