• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tonights team

Griemink

Hunt
Prior
Barrett
Wilson

Pettefer
Maher
Bentley
Gower

Gray
Eastwood

I'd prefer to see Edwards in for Prior and Nicolau in for Wilson but I imagine they won't be.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Dec. 07 2004,11:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd prefer to see Edwards in for Prior and Nicolau in for Wilson but I imagine they won't be.

I think they will.
Well I think they won't.
tounge.gif

Seriously though, I just can't see Tilly dropping Prior no matter how well anyone does who comes in for him. Edwards should've kept his place after the Col U game, but he didn't even though it was justified. Prior has had very few good games this season, the Boston one when we had our backs to the wall is the only one which I personally have been impressed with him. He wasn't playing that well when he was left out for the LDV first round game, yet he walked straight back into the team despite Edwards having a great game when replacing him. Tilly has got his favourites, which most notably are Prior and Petts, and it's going to take some special circumstances for him to drop them I feel.

We're all football managers on here, but the real one is the one that counts.

Tilson, will pick the side that HE believes will win this game! now, that might be hard on the team that played so well in beating the Cobblers last week, but if some of those players aren't picked this time, it is because we have a wealth of options to make use of, and the best team against the Cobblers, might not necessarily win against the Orient!

cool.gif

Griemink

Hunt
Edwards
Barrett
Nicolau

Pettefer
Bentley
Maher
Gower

Gray
Eastwood

*East stand drummer oy i aint avin a go, but if Southend United are your team how can you make 4 spelling mistakes with their names?
biggrin.gif

Back