• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CC51DAS

President
Bond girl Gemma Arterton was born with six fingers on each hand

Gemma Arterton, the new Bond girl, has disclosed that she was born with six fingers on each hand.

By Matthew Moore
Last Updated: 6:18PM BST 07 Oct 2008

James-Bond-460_998433c.jpg
Gemma Arterton, the new Bond girl, was born with six fingers on each hand Photo: REUTERS

Arterton, 22,who hails from Colchester, a small town in Essex,still has small lumps on the side of her hands following the childhood procedures to have the extra digits removed.
The fingers were "tied", causing them to fall off naturally.
"It's my little oddity that I'm really proud of," she told Esquire magazine. "It makes me different."
The actress, who plays Agent Fields in Quantum of Solace, James Bond's 22nd adventure, revealed earlier this year that she was also born with a "crumpled ear" that had to be corrected with surgery.
"I was born with lots of deformities,as was my cousin Karl" the Rada graduate said at the time..

Last edited:
Morning Chaps,

This really is just the tip of the iceberg. She's one of the few that are actually allowed out into society. There are thousands more of these mutants under lock and key.
Why do you think there's such a sizeable army contingent in c*lch*st*r? To keep the wrong'uns from escaping, that's why.
It's a knock on from the genetic experiments carried out in Norfolk/ Suffolk back in the 1950's. A mutated gene must have made it's way into north essex.

You can read about it here: -

www.whycolchesterisfullofknuckledraggingmutants.co.uk

Back