• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hotels in Edinburgh

Mate

have a look at this link and look at the facilities

Novotel

The Novotel Edinburgh Centre is an AA rated 4 star hotel in the centre of Edinburgh. Perfect for a holiday in the Scottish capital, close to Edinburgh Castle and the lively Grassmarket Area, 10 min walk from Princes Street shopping and the Royal Mile. The famous Arthurs Seat is 15 min walk away and Edinburgh International Airport 15 min drive. Relax with friends or family and enjoy Elements Restaurant and Bar, 24 hour room service, indoor pool, sauna, steam room, gym and whirlpool.

I'll probably get mistaken for groundskeeper Willie.

And just in case anyone was wondering who that is...........

town_williekilt.gif

Cheers, gone for the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa.

Very nice......and expensive. Seems alot of money compared to some other decent hotels tho.

I have stayed there before along with many others, inc the Radisson, Hilton (Haymarket), George Hotel, Jurys, Holyrood, Apex City and Carlton plus another one down Haymarket end of town the name of which escapes me.

Personal preference is the Radisson.

Malmaison in Leith is fab. About 125 a night I think. Fab fish restaurant opposite and the big shopping centre/cinema 5 min walk. Out of the madness of Princes St etc so nice a quiet and a bit exclusive

Stayed there a couple of times and thoroughly recommended

I stayed at the Novotel in Edinburgh recently.............really top Hotel mate

100% recommend it

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-3271-novotel-edinburgh-centre/index.shtml

The Novotel near the airport is quality, fairly new and very nice inside.

The Hilton near the airport are *****, I had prepaid for dinner, bed and breakfast, but for unforeseen circumstances couldnt get there till the next morning, they wouldnt let me have my breakfast i had paid 200 quid for!!

Marriot Dalmahoy is a lovely building, but the rooms arent up to much. The food is good too.

Don't go to the Holiday Inn (near Murrayfields) - it is rank, the food is shocking and it is a tenner taxi to airport and fifteen to city - basically middle of nowhere!

It took me and Em nearly 3 years for us to go away together and now we are just about daring to risk a second!! Eeek...

Least it aint Rome this time around, eh!

Back