• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Friday Night Sesh

How many pints will i drink tonight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GBJ

⭐⭐
Staff member
As everyone knows, Friday night means 'heavy sesh doen the pub' night.

I, like usual, will be partaking in the weekly ritual of 'drinking until a kebab sounds like the best thing invented'

Anyway, i decided to invite all of you to share in this wonderous occasion by having a punt on how many beers i shall consume tonight.

Whoever guesses right will go into a hat, and the winner shall receive a beer or two at some point next season.

One pint of of shandy and I think you will be sick on your own shoes....
It's an interesting choice. I don't think you will win unfortunately.

I should have said i average about 11-12 on a decent night, and i don't touch spirits, so no chance of switching

beer time!

oh and bollocks to all those who went for 1/2 :)

No free beers off me next season!

Not a proper heavy sesh last night.

The winner is Westander with 9. well done.

beer on me. soon

Back