• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Just polished off a bottle of Old Bob I found at Morrisons in Gorleston this afternoon after them not selling it there for a couple of years.

he's very good on Instagram if you have it.

Cheers but no.Though I noticed he and the other two guys in the Trio took photos of the crowd at the end so maybe they'll post them somewhere.Must check his website for a copy of tthe Akoustic band's new CD as it sold out very quickly at the end.

Last edited:
Dark chocolate and salted caramel pavlova for desert tonight. If my diabetes sugar levels go off the scale I shall die a very happy RHB.

woke up this morning feeling rough and like id been eating razor blades in my sleep, Birleys for lunch, Corn Chowder with a topping of Chilli, Kicked whatever that was out of my system and I feel raring to go again!

The breeze is getting up, the temperature has dropped a degree or so to 30c, feels like rain is coming. That would be nice.

The breeze is getting up, the temperature has dropped a degree or so to 30c, feels like rain is coming. That would be nice.

Feels positively delightful outside at the moment, I am hopeful that I may actually get some sleep tonight for a change!

He's having a rare night off and having just got back from his last airport run of the day, is going out for a few beers with his mates for the first time in months. Am about to go and drop him off.

If you want a good nights kip, pretend your asleep when he gets home, unless you really are!!:Dizzy:

Tapas always stupidly expensive IMHO. Nice but pricey.

Not here they're not.We had a delicious plateful of calamares,patas bravas and ensaladilla russa, plus a couple of beers and a glass of white wine here the other night in SC in a bar terrace
on the main monastery square for just over 24 euros (about 21 quid).

PS.The meal was a treat for my wife as I lost a 10 euro bet that it would rain (widely forecast) on Friday night when we were driving back to SC from France.

Last edited:
Back