• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Season Ticket 2018/19 arrived today

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
I can't see that this has been mentioned before but as above my renewal card arrived this morning in the post.

Last edited:
oooo we getting new ones? - didn't last year!

Not got mine yet either, if they're being done in alphabetical batches then DoDtS is quite early in the alphabet.

I also received mine yesterday, in the post. However I did not get the usual three complimentary tickets as previously, although I renewed early. Has the system for claiming these tickets changed?

A swift response:

It said in the letter to receive the tickets you need to contact the ticket office either by phone, email or in person.

As the cards asked for the other people’s last year details we cannot use them due to GDPR and it wasn’t working either.

On my letter it states:

If you renewed within the Early Bird window (prior to the3rd April 2018) you are entitled to three complimentary tickets for any non-category A home league fixture

Also 10% off hospitality (except for Charlton, Gills, Burton or Sunderand fixtures)

I actually got mine a week ago. My surname starts with an “A” so maybe they are doing them alphabetically.

The big question is will it work?

I read that you can't use your any of your 3 free tickets on category A games, don't remember that last season and why on earth is Burton a category A game? They might have come down from the championship but not exactly a big draw with the size of their club!

I read that you can't use your any of your 3 free tickets on category A games, don't remember that last season and why on earth is Burton a category A game? They might have come down from the championship but not exactly a big draw with the size of their club!

Burton is on Easter Monday that is why it is category A match

A swift response:

It said in the letter to receive the tickets you need to contact the ticket office either by phone, email or in person.

As the cards asked for the other people’s last year details we cannot use them due to GDPR and it wasn’t working either.
On my letter it states:

If you renewed within the Early Bird window (prior to the3rd April 2018) you are entitled to three complimentary tickets for any non-category A home league fixture

Also 10% off hospitality (except for Charlton, Gills, Burton or Sunderand fixtures)
Spoke to the very nice (and patient) lady in the ticket office today and sorted some complimentary tickets out for the Peterborough match.
Very painless process that included a quick check of the date I had bought/renewed and not much else.
4 generations of Shrimpers attending this match now.

With the introduction of category A, B and C games are the club using a different pricing system for non Season Card holders. Many clubs do this therefore you would pay more to watch Sunderland than Fleetwood for example.

Back