• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Christmas quiz

Unfortunately not.
We have not been able to get one out this year due to time constraints/work/home life etc.

We are planning on doing one for Easter.

Really sorry, this is down to me and hubby - we've just not had the chance to write one for this Christmas.

As Beaver says above, we are planning to hopefully have one ready for the Easter break instead.

Really sorry, this is down to me and hubby - we've just not had the chance to write one for this Christmas.

As Beaver says above, we are planning to hopefully have one ready for the Easter break instead.

Anything I can help with. I have a bit of time on my hands ?

Anything I can help with. I have a bit of time on my hands ?

Thank you, it needed to have been done by the end of September, which totally coincided with our house move. We should be fine to have one ready for Easter and then can get back on track next Christmas!

As there's no quiz, I thought I'd start one here!

1. Who scored Southend's first league goal this season?
2. Australia set an international record when they beat American Samoa. What was the score?
3. Aston Villa v. Leicester 1976. Chris Nicholl scored 4 goals. What was the final score?
4. Who played home games at the McCain stadium?

As there's no quiz, I thought I'd start one here!
1. Who scored Southend's first league goal this season?
Hopper
2. Australia set an international record when they beat American Samoa. What was the score?
Archie Thompson most goals in an International
3. Aston Villa v. Leicester 1976. Chris Nicholl scored 4 goals. What was the final score?
They played twice that year march ended 2-2 and Sept ended 2-0. Nicholl's scored twice in the March game
4. Who played home games at the McCain stadium?
Scarborough

Your tough LOL ....... 31-0 for No:2

I'm lost on No:3 TBH.

Trying to wreck my brains without looking somewhere :Thumbs up:

Back