• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I most certainly did not suggest this, though it might well be an indirect factor in some of the criticism of him. Who knows?

So your default mindset is that anybody who scrutinises a person with a darker complexion, could be doing it purely for racist reasons?

Seems a little prejudiced.

Apart from Margaret Thatcher.
In 2017 Abbott got more abuse than all female MPs put together. I'm not aware of stats being recorded when Thatcher was alive but it's fair to say pretty much everyone living in mining communities wouldn't have been made keen on her. A big difference is that at the end of the 80's 5% of MPs were women and in 2017 the figure was 32%.

That's why I don't talk about global warming.

What about the rain forest or the Barrier Reef. At least I have been there, rather than read about it in Birmingham in the early 70's.

Funny you should mention that.I was in Brum in the early 70's (as a student) .In fact a mate of mine,on the same course,was blown up in the Mulberry Bush bombing.That was a pub I used to use, occasionally.He's now permanently deaf in one ear.(Fortunately for me I was away that weekend to watch Southend play).

Last edited:
In that case why don't you tell us all about NI......I mean seeing as your the expert.

If Dianne wants the Unionists booted out after 350 years why stop there. Lets kick the Zulus out of South Africa they came after the Boers so have less claim to the land,

Or what about 'her people' …...The term she uses for the black community in Hackney...shall we kick them out? and where too?

What on earth does all this have to do with the thread title? We're back in non-sequiter land ,I see. :Headbang:

You claimed on here that Dianne Abbott is not as bad as Hitler.........Best you remember that anytime you try and sneer at others.

Er, no I didn't, I have never compared the two, another lie by Rigsby folks. Good luck on finding that post.

And by the way I don't think any reasonable person could compare DA with Herr Hitler. He was the guy that sent 6m Jews to the gas chambers, Dianne Abbott didn't.

Wrong,just hard facts that don't meet your agenda.

Lies, are not facts, they are just lies. And Mr Rigsby is quite prepared to peddle them to meet his twisted agenda.

Ask him about his claim that SZ, yes us, tried to halt an investigation into a paedophile ring. That is a lie, not a fact that doesn't suit my agenda.

Ask him about his claims about him knowing the killer of Jill Dando. That is a lie, not a fact that does not fit my agenda.

Ask him about his claims that Robin Cook was murdered. This is a lie, not a fact that does not fit my agenda.

Apparently, according to Herr Rigsby, Hitler was not as bad a person as Dianne Abbott. Now, Abbott is not everyone's cup of tea, but to compare her unfavourably with Hitler is just ludicrous. Hitler was the man who started WWII and tried to gas the Jews out of existence.

ST, are you really siding with Rigsby on this one?

Last edited:
Er, no I didn't, I have never compared the two, another lie by Rigsby folks. Good luck on finding that post.

And by the way I don't think any reasonable person could compare DA with Herr Hitler. He was the guy that sent 6m Jews to the gas chambers, Dianne Abbott didn't.

Now let me see if I have any luck...…..Oh, look what I just found

For example, is Abbott more or less racist than Hitler?

Is she more or less racist than the South African regime under apartheid?

Is she more or less racist than the KKK? I don't recall Abbott dressing up as a ghost and burning and hanging white folk.

Oh dear suitcase turns out your are a deceitful untrustworthy fraud.....Probably why your such a fan of the current labour front bench.

Now let me see if I have any luck...…..Oh, look what I just found

Oh dear suitcase turns out your are a deceitful untrustworthy fraud.....Probably why your such a fan of the current labour front bench.

Thanks Rigsby, totally proves my point. Hitler and the KKK are real racists, Dianne is not, there is no comparison.

Last edited:
Thanks Rigsby, totally proves my point. Hitler and the KKK are real racists, Dianne is not, there is no comparison.

Haha in fairness you did claim you never compared the two, when you clearly did. Rigsby wins that one

Last edited:
4 backbench Labour MPs rumoured to be quitting the party due anti-semitism and Corbyn's Brexit approach (or lack of).

The thing is, it splits the Labour vote in their wards. Not good.
It's been reported today (just one of a lot of rumours) they they will not fight their current seats but target marginals, if that turns out to be true then the intention looks like being to split the Labour vote and let the Tories in. Remains to be seen where their vote will come from though, Remain voting Tory voters will be looking for somewhere to go, LibDem voters could be looking for something fresh.
I suspect they will take a few votes off the 3 main parties and have very little impact on any of them. All guesswork at the moment.

Back