• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The Disappearance of Madeleine Mccann. Interesting and sad. I still think one of them knows something we don't. i just don't know what. Odd characters, both of them.

The Disappearance of Madeleine Mccann. Interesting and sad. I still think one of them knows something we don't. i just don't know what. Odd characters, both of them.

Just started that and from Ep1 they look and seem utterly innocent. I'm always wary of the internet campaign against them.

Finished After Life - think it was ok. Had it's moments but ultimately it was just ok and not worth the hyperbole. The Office is still by far the best thing Gervais has done.

Last edited:

Just started that and from Ep1 they look and seem utterly innocent. I'm always wary of the internet campaign against them.

Finished After Life - think it was ok. Had it's moments but ultimately it was just ok and not worth the hyperbole. The Office is still by far the best thing Gervais has done.

I’ve just finished episode 6 of that last night. I still think there is more to it than meets the eye. That millionaire bloke definitely knew them before getting involved.

Watched Harry’s full English last night

Great light entertainment, Razor Ruddock is hilarious, can’t believe how old they all look and how out of shape they are.

Bet you could have a great night out with Parlour and Merson the pish heads and Sharpy !

Seaman didn’t look too bad in goal, maybe we can get him on a free...

Baptiste- brillant, far better than “Cheat” which has had far more publicity.
Not as good as the first serious, but then I thought that (and line of duty) were the best things on TV in literally 5 years plus

Harry's fullenglish, witha n appearance from our Drewe Broughton talking sense and emotions regarding Merc's addiction. Drewe was a character LARGE.

Watched Harry's full English and hearing how stopping playing affected them personally I hope some of more flippant comments on SZ about Turner and Kightly are toned down.

Baptiste- brillant, far better than “Cheat” which has had far more publicity.
Not as good as the first serious, but then I thought that (and line of duty) were the best things on TV in literally 5 years plus

I think Baptiste is incredibly convoluted but still unmissable thanks to the great performances and I'm thinking how on earth are they going to wrap this up.

I thought After Life was good, but no more than that.

It seems I'm definitely in the minority here as all the Twitter comments are that it's the most amazing thing they've ever seen, cried throughout, Gervais' best work etc. I'm a big Gervais fan as well so maybe I went into it with too high an expectation?

The Bay - standard police procedrial, but in this one the (female) copper is a ssssslllllllaaaaaagggggg (my wife's words) for having rumpy with the main suspect up an alleyway (fnarr fnarr) after meeting him in a kareoke bar.

Back