• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

can you imagine if Ron did this

Steve Evans always looks like he’s wearing eyeliner..
Also puts me in mind of Den Perry from Phoenix Nights..

I don't know if he has broken any data protection laws but I personally think Scally deserves some credit.......To be able to track down all those fans when most of them are from the travelling community deserves respect even from the nice side of the Estuary.

Whilst I would feel sick to the stomach at Evans and Raynor in the dugout, I have a sure feeling Gillingham will do well this season under them.

Rons cheques would bounce before clearance with him having cancelled them ?

Evans is a stain on football. I was admittedly bricking it when we were linked with him!

Take a look at Scally's 'Chairmans Report' which you can access from this link. A day afterwards he confirmed Evans's appointment, half-wonder if he did that just to poke one in the eye at those that are giving him grief in efect by saying 'you can have a go at me but I can do far worse to you'

Evans held his first open meeting with fans last night and told them they have got a potential striker and a couple of midfielders joining shortly to add to the goalie he brought in yesterday. ;
He was involved in bringing in 16 players at Peterborough who started the season with 8 away wins out of nine. But Home form later fell away and he was sacked with the club laying in 6th place in the table. I cant imagine Ron would do that , i.e. sack anyone when we are sixth.
Neither will he have the same level of funds, but he may be off on the rebuild trail with Gillingham who are currently second bookies favourites for the drop.

The striker believed to be Keiran Agard. Looks as Scally is giving Evans a budget to work with.

Evans held his first open meeting with fans last night and told them they have got a potential striker and a couple of midfielders joining shortly to add to the goalie he brought in yesterday. ;
He was involved in bringing in 16 players at Peterborough who started the season with 8 away wins out of nine. But Home form later fell away and he was sacked with the club laying in 6th place in the table. I cant imagine Ron would do that , i.e. sack anyone when we are sixth.
Neither will he have the same level of funds, but he may be off on the rebuild trail with Gillingham who are currently second bookies favourites for the drop.

Evans was sacked as his team had downed tools because he is a complete and utter C***.
Luckily for us Ron wouldn't employ him but at least Evans and Scally should get on fine......In gods toilet.

Great news! Evans at Gillingham means he isn't here.

Scally needs counselling; he is forever worried what fans and the local paper think. The spats he's had with them over the years are legion.

He once had a steward train a pair of binoculars on the crowd to pick out a banned journo before throwing him out. I've lost count the times he's threatened to leave the club.

And some on here complain about RM.they should be thankful we have him and not some of the bellends some clubs supporters have to put up with .

Back