• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No..... yes!

Haha +1

The fact that Hearn made this show PPV, is frankly, disgusting.

My stream is 4K UHD. Crystal clear, no buffering, and free as a bird.

Anyone needing a link, feel free to enquire within

Edit: won’t post the link here due to normal legal BS

Haha +1

The fact that Hearn made this show PPV, is frankly, disgusting.

My stream is 4K UHD. Crystal clear, no buffering, and free as a bird.

Anyone needing a link, feel free to enquire within

Edit: won’t post the link here due to normal legal BS

The place is empty too! It’s no way a PPV card in a million years. Whyte is not a PPV star and Rivas isn’t a big enough name to get the casual fan interested.

Allen needs to stay on the inside and up the pace. The pace is suiting Price!

And that’s it for that bet.

Allen is terrible. Pricey is bossing it so far. As long as he’s got enough in the tank, he’ll see this out easily.

He’s already showing signs of gassing! If he gasses anything like he did against Ali then Allen will pounce.

What a load of ****e! Massively disappointed with that fight, thought it would be much more competitive.

The commentators saying Price masterclass, **** off!

Excellent performance from Pricey. Fully deserved

Really? I just thought it was a poor one from Allen. He wasn’t taking advantage and countering when he should be. He was fighting with his face in the hope that Price would gas.

Really? I just thought it was a poor one from Allen. He wasn’t taking advantage and countering when he should be. He was fighting with his face in the hope that Price would gas.

You’re doing Price a disservice tbh. He was superb. He kept Allen at range, and didn’t let him get on the inside at all. I loved how he was a constant threat with that check hook.

Clearly, Allen struggled to cope with the distance. He could have been better, maybe changed the angles a bit more, threw some more feints, tried some combos in order to work himself in, but Price’s footwork was sublime.

Fully deserved victory

You’re doing Price a disservice tbh. He was superb. He kept Allen at range, and didn’t let him get on the inside at all. I loved how he was a constant threat with that check hook.

Clearly, Allen struggled to cope with the distance. He could have been better, maybe changed the angles a bit more, threw some more feints, tried some combos in order to work himself in, but Price’s footwork was sublime.

Fully deserved victory

I agree he fully deserved the victory but don’t think it was a masterclass.

On the PPV thing, what really annoys me is you pay all that money and they still throw in ****ing adverts!

This commentary is dire!

That’s Nick Halling for ya.

To think, all those years ago they allowed Ian Darke to go, and this is the calibre they’ve replaced him with.

Anyway, Whyte continuing to show why he absolutely does not belong in the upper echelon’s of HW boxing. Slow, ponderous & beatable. Wilder drops him, Tyson toys with him & AJ goes life and death with him, but emerges victorious late on, or via decision.

Will watch Pac-Thurman tomorrow morning. Really fancy Thurman to stop Pac now. I was touch and go on it during the week, but Thurman has been showing supreme confidence. We know he can bang, and we know Manny can be stopped.

I’m going on the logic that Pac has finally reached the end of the line - physically and mentally.

I agree he fully deserved the victory but don’t think it was a masterclass.

Of sorts, it was.

He clearly wanted to keep Allen at the end of his jab - something that Pricey has failed to do throughout his career. He succeeded.

like I said, the only way Allen can counteract that tactic, is by moving his feet quicker & changing the angles. But he couldn’t, because every time he stepped forward, Price just dropped off, and invited Allen forward.

That height/weight/reach distance won Procey the fight.

here in general santos city all is quiet shops closed everyone sitting around TV waiting for the Pacman fight,He truly is loved so much here not just for his boxing but for what he does for the people here, i wish him good luck and pray for a victory but whatever the outcome i hoe he comes back healthy .

Back