• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Coccyx pain

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
Has anyone else had proper Coccyx pain?

When I did my parachute jump, my ta den instructor landed me a bit hard and my Coccyx was bruised. Not overly sore but I was on the loo this morning and felf a popping sensation in my Coccyx and then the most searing pain imaginable.

Now I'm in agony, can't walk or sit and can only lay a certain way.

Has anyone else ever had their Coccyx pop and how long did it take to ease off?

I think ill need to dial 111 for advice if it continues but hate bothering the NHS unless totally necessary

I thought this would be about Simon Cox. Lower discs I'm your man but never had any trouble that low......Might as well try the NHS help line but don't expect to much.

I thought this would be about Simon Cox. Lower discs I'm your man but never had any trouble that low......Might as well try the NHS help line but don't expect to much.

Phoned 111 and they got me an appt at the hospital at 3.30. No idea how I'm getting there as I can't sit down and can hardly walk

Phoned 111 and they got me an appt at the hospital at 3.30. No idea how I'm getting there as I can't sit down and can hardly walk

Don't worry Dave most of us will be going through pain around 3:30 this afternoon.

My advice would be to go by ambulance. I missed a game last year as i was in agony on the Saturday. Like you I didn't want make a fuss but by 20:00 the ambulance was called and I had to have gas an air just to get down my stairs in reverse, stopping every two steps for more.

I had made it much worse and spent 3 days in hospital.

If you cut a hole in the car roof you culd travel standing up maybe? A painful Coccyx can be a total pain in the arse. Seriously, I hope they sort you out quickly, liquid morphine would be my suggestion.

So turns out it sounds like I had a blood clot on my coccyx and it popped, causing the pain. I got given 3 days worth of Diazepam and 5 days Naproxen and have to visit my doctor on Tuesday to decide what needs to happen next

The Diazepam hasn't monged me out like I was told it would but I have felt quite tired at times

It's good that you have got it under some sort of control mate. As for the tiredness others are just going to have to help you out there in the Webby household. Good luck with getting a GP appointment straight after B/H.

By all accounts a broken coccyx is absolute agony. Hope it gets sorted quickly!

If you’ve got a rubber ring to hand that might help when trying to sit

Back