• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tamplin quits Billericay Town FC then Buys Romford FC and appoints himself Manager

Fairport

Coach⭐
Tamplin has left, apparently his house is also up for sale, looks as if the wheels have come off at last.

Billericay fans can breathe a sigh of relief. There is an article in the Echo about it and Tamplin says he had many good memories, these being his highlights:

“From the visit of Soccer AM and Sky Sports, to working with some great people from the professional game and mainly seeing my eldest son (Archie) make his debut for Billericay, this I will cherish forever.”

Basically anything to do with him rather than the club. Football doesn’t need people like him in it and hopefully the bloke doesn’t ever return!

Certainly been an eventful time under Tamplin.One positive is the much improved stadium that he has done

I've been following Mr Tamplin's circus with interest over the past few years, and although he is clearly a cartoon character, there are some positives from his reign.

One thing that I do not understand though is how he has 'stepped down' as owner - he either owns the club or he doesn't, and if he doesn't then who does? Although this is in the vein of the usual comedy style of the man, if what he means is that he has simply stopped funding the club, then there could be serious repercussions as debts inevitably mount.

“All he has wanted was to prove through hard work and dedication and nothing more than having a Dad who bought a football team to make them play him, he has earned his place in the squad and to see the abuse he has suffered online is heartbreaking."

Fixed that for you Glenn.

“All he has wanted was to prove through hard work and dedication and nothing more than having a Dad who bought a football team to make them play him, he has earned his place in the squad and to see the abuse he has suffered online is heartbreaking."

Fixed that for you Glenn.

You beat me to it!

The blokes is a deluded idiot.

Tamplin will change his mind again soon and wouldn't surprise me if he made himself manager or starts patrolling touch line again

Even if the keep certain players this season they won’t be good enough to automatically go up anyway, so they’ll either stay where they are or do a canvey and go back down a couple of leagues.

Back