• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Accrington Stanley 1-2 Southend United

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
Late to the party but WHEY!!!!!

We won a game and unbeaten in 2020.

You know the drill.

So pleased for everyone. Once more the increased effort from the players was clearly visible. We are definitely going in the right direction. Just give Sol and his team some time. The players and management are capable of putting some pride back in the Hall. Given a decent share of luck going our way and building on today and we could make those above us at least have to look over their shoulders.

UTB

Unbelievable atmosphere from us away fans today. Felt like a deserved win for the players, sol but most importantly us. Let’s celebrate this COYB

Can’t believe we won away, that’s now made me get my ticket for Doncaster away, our next game:Clap::Thumbs up:

Absolutely buzzing, this winning feeling is something I’m sure we’ve all missed. In the grand scheme of things it probably doesn’t affect are season to much but we’ve looked better this calendar year (unbeaten tells its own story). Sol has the players playing for each other, for him and us fans at the moment. We are improving under him. With some players now off the wage bill hopefully Sol can bring in some of his own players so we can get a few more wins under our belts before the end of the season to cheer about.

Last edited:
SOUTHEND United triumphed 2-1 at Accrington Stanley this afternoon to secure their first League One success since September.

More...

Back