• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers Trust News Supporters Group Zoom Meeting 15th July 2021

How about where is Ron as all gone quiet on transfers (i.e Holmes)? Is he on holiday and is the CEO able to sign off on players or not ??

Update on match day prices please
If Kings Lynn are charging £21 for standing and £23 for seated I would imagine that we will be in the ballpark figure of £21 / £22 also.

The club may still do the incentive of pay in advance where its normally a couple of quid cheaper than the "on the day" price

I do think the club should try and get the advance price (if they still intend to do that option) below £20

If Kings Lynn are charging £21 for standing and £23 for seated I would imagine that we will be in the ballpark figure of £21 / £22 also.

The club may still do the incentive of pay in advance where its normally a couple of quid cheaper than the "on the day" price

I do think the club should try and get the advance price (if they still intend to do that option) below £20
Bear in mind they are charging some £125 more than us for our highest priced season ticket so we may be a little mor lower than them on match days of such things a relative in pricing

Why dont you put out a thread for questions in the days leading up to these?

can we ask when the season card packs will be sent out, some seem to have them some dont?

What about compensation for those people that sponsored a player last season (No shirts received as yet, didnt get access to the blues lounge and obviously no end of season dinner)? Why have those people not been contacted by the club as yet even if a shirt has been sent (I know someone paid for 2 shirts and only got one).
I do for the supporters group that I represent. Fortunately many of the questions raised on here since, I have already been requested to ask.

Was Ricky Duncan going to be in the next one because I'd love to know the input his had on the signings we've made so far and learn what his vision is for the club. Beyond the vague kind of, the plan is to get the club promoted.

Anything like affiliations with lower clubs. Col U get a fair few players from Maldon & Tiptree, consistently. Barry Corr has been manager of St Neots [?] as well as coach at Cambridge as part of his development. Perhaps his being prepared for manager one day.

What are the things that are going to deliver some sort of consistency in the long term.

What about compensation for those people that sponsored a player last season (No shirts received as yet, didnt get access to the blues lounge and obviously no end of season dinner)? Why have those people not been contacted by the club as yet even if a shirt has been sent (I know someone paid for 2 shirts and only got one).
I can cover some of these - shirts are available for collection, if you contact Commercial and let them know when you want to collect, that can be arranged. I have had mine. I am sure if you can't collect, they will be happy to post out.

They are working on something to give some value to what people paid out as sponsors last season, but I don't want to take away from what they're planning by revealing it too soon. They are having a bit of a re-think after we pointed out an issue with numbers.

I can cover some of these - shirts are available for collection, if you contact Commercial and let them know when you want to collect, that can be arranged. I have had mine. I am sure if you can't collect, they will be happy to post out.

They are working on something to give some value to what people paid out as sponsors last season, but I don't want to take away from what they're planning by revealing it too soon. They are having a bit of a re-think after we pointed out an issue with numbers.
Thanks Kay as al always the insight is appreciated

Evening all, going forward I will create a thread a few days ahead of the meeting and compile questions with Twitter responses and will pass to the trust representative (or other group if preferred)
If they're coming from SZ they should come to me or Trevor. But I am not precious.

Back