• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Matchday-Vlog Dagenham & Redbridge Vs Southend |3-0| Derby Day Disaster!!

D1versity

YouTube Vlogger
Evening All,
As usual I hope this thread finds you all healthy & well this weekend, normally a result like this would enrage many fans & even bring some to the point of saying " When will this end?" " How many more games until we look half decent?" I for one firmly believe & hope that Mr Maher & Co can be the team to restore some pride and spirit into what is now a fearful, worried & fragmented SUFC squad. At HT I was much more confident in the squad than any other game this season ( apart from Chertsey ) that we look like we could nick this game and come away with something, however it wasn't to be against a strong and well organised Dags team. Going into next week I hope we get to see Stan given a contract within the club allowing him to bring in some of his " contacts"and for Maher & Co to assess the team & if necessary bring in a loanee to cover for said position.

Apart from all of that, down below is the latest vlog from todays game, I have removed the "TV highlights"prefix due to some fans finding it unnecessary which I can understand, If you enjoy my side of the game make sure to Like, Comment , Share & Subscribe!!

Well done, having watched that I can clearly see some of the fans getting on Seaden's case.

It,as others have said is doing his confidence no good at all although I agree at this stage in his career he should be nowhere near the first team with our rubbish defence in front of him. There has to be some change in that department this week, with the amount of injuries we have, a loanee or 2 must be looked at.

Well done, having watched that I can clearly see some of the fans getting on Seaden's case.

It,as others have said is doing his confidence no good at all although I agree at this stage in his career he should be nowhere near the first team with our rubbish defence in front of him. There has to be some change in that department this week, with the amount of injuries we have, a loanee or 2 must be looked at.
Many thanks Cricko ?
Think a CB & GK ( depending on Arnold situation ) is a priority, was watching King Kev at the weekend and when Seaden had the ball I’d say almost 70% of the time Kevin was telling him to speed it up. Time will certainly tell

Disappointing, however, for the most part, still looking forward to the new coaching staff "having a go" and seeing if they can make a difference and turn things around. Some level heads on here stating the obvious, " lets give them time" to settle in, assess the situation and get us back to winning ways. More fans should have been saying that about MM, who I feel was set up to fail. So desperate to get a EFL job that he jumped into an inferno of instability. Might be the same for these 3. The difference here is that Kev & Beano have credibility with us fans and within the club. They are also not high profile names within the football world. They have been grafting and learning their trade at the bottom feeders of the football pyramid, I think that's an advantage right now. More realistic and connected with the type of players we need, especially in the South East. Kev also understands how fickle some of our fans can be. I remember many a game when our own fans would "boo" him and give him abuse. He took it on his shoulders, put his head down and worked hard and became a captain and a legend.

I'm over next month and still excited to be able to be at 4 games, cheering on the "Shrimpers" with like minded people. Win or loose I'll still enjoy the experience. A few wins would be nice though. COYB

Decent vlog mate. Seaden is pretty poor keeper, I don't see Seaden making a career for himself at decent level..... teams like canvey are his level I'm afraid.

Back