• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

New series of River Cottage, Hugh doing his crusading. Some interesting bits, especially the mussel farming and wild bee keeping. Some bits, for me, fast forwards.
While in Dorset we walked past the 1st River Cottage near Netherbury and it is in a poor old way, the estate it is on has been bought by people who obviously don't want it (it is on edge of estate) and don't want anyone else close.

Man Vs Bee (Netflix) with Rowan Atkinson. It's amusing, you know exactly what you're going to get with Rowan, it's silly......
Oh, I tried that yesterday, had to switch over after the home owners left. Irritated me. Just too much of the Mr Bean type stuff over again.

Oh, I tried that yesterday, had to switch over after the home owners left. Irritated me. Just too much of the Mr Bean type stuff over again.

I didn't think it was that bad, you more or less know what sort of comedy it's going to be with Rowan. You don't get laugh out load moments, more chuckling along.

You're right though, it did have a Mr Bean feel about it.

The Boys, caught up so far with all the episodes out in season 3. Incredible! It just gets better and better.

I didn't think it was that bad, you more or less know what sort of comedy it's going to be with Rowan. You don't get laugh out load moments, more chuckling along.

You're right though, it did have a Mr Bean feel about it.

Bit harsh for someone who has Blackadder and Not the Nine O’Clock News on their credits.

Back