• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paul Byrne

Our next SUEPA guest for the 22 Oct match v Scunny

Maybe we might have a goal celebration or two?

View attachment 22419
Met up with Paul Byrne and Ronnie Whelan a couple of times at the Half Way House back in the day.

Also have a story about me and him from back in the day that i can't mention on here. I'd love to catch up with him just to mention that story to him and to see his face light up when I do.
Any chance it can be arranged?

Met up with Paul Byrne and Ronnie Whelan a couple of times at the Half Way House back in the day.

Also have a story about me and him from back in the day that i can't mention on here. I'd love to catch up with him just to mention that story to him and to see his face light up when I do.
Any chance it can be arranged?
Yes, just turn up to the SUEPA 5:05 Q&A in the Far Post Bar after the match

Yep, sorry it was a no show from Paul Byrne yesterday, very frustrating, however as yet we do not know the reason. I had been in touch with Paul during last week, all was confirmed, his flight from Dublin was booked, he was staying with friends locally and was meant to be meeting Tilly yesterday eve (which he also didn't show up to). Many frantic calls/messages yesterday as you would imagine (do I really need this I sometimes ask myself) with zero response. Of course, I am concerned that something bad might have happened and I'll keep trying to find out and let all know when I do.

Still, in the end it was a great day, sorted out a good few things re future events (and something really cracking brewing re that), met lots of great folk as usual (including someone who had flown over from Holland who had a trial with us in 1997 - news on that on SUEPA channels soon), signed up The Doc to SUEPA (at last, should have done it long since) and generally enjoyed a great win and a 14 hour day out from Dorset.

UTB

Back