• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Fundraising ¡Viva la Kevolución! T-shirts now on sale. 3 Amigos now added.

I have often thought the club missed a trick with player/manager branded merch.

I remember a chap who used to wear a home made Martyn Booty T shirt to matches.

I've got a Tilly one somewhere - infact I think I bought all my family members one. Don't think it was from club shop though

I've got a Tilly one somewhere - infact I think I bought all my family members one. Don't think it was from club shop though
Ive got one, a gurning Adam Barrett with "only one" written above it.

Sadly 5 sizes too small these days ?

what about a teeshirt featuing the 3 amigos,,,The are a team after all

what about a teeshirt featuing the 3 amigos,,,The are a team after all
Baby steps @stewart, baby steps:Winking:

the-three-amigos-jpg.18850

56 t-shirts sold up to now, which is great and if you have not received yours yet, you should by the weekend. :Smile:

I have also enquired about the 3 Amigo's t-shirt. They will do a proof for us over the next day or so.

Welcome to the Kevolución, We have got together with "Cultzeros" to make some T-shirts for you all to purchase, :Smile:

They are available in two colours and all sizes directly from Cultzeros at this link https://www2.cultzeros.co.uk/product/viva-la-kevolucion/

View attachment 18840

View attachment 18841

£3 of every purchase will be going the the Zone running costs,

Big thanks to @Ayrshire Blue who i am led to believe came up with the word. Secondly thanks to @Shrimpergarry and @The Big Dady for the artwork and the idea.

¡Viva la Kevolución!​

I’ll buy one tonight ?

Back