• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Fundraising ¡Viva la Kevolución! T-shirts now on sale. 3 Amigos now added.

Have just ordered my Yellow ¡Viva la Kevolución! to go with my Navy and white ones I already have.

Then saw "The Three Amigos" so had to have them as well! :Hilarious:

The 10% Discount Code CZ10OFF came in very handy. :Winking2:

I ordered our Tees at 11:30am and I've just had an email back at 2:40pm saying the order has been processed. Wow, just wow!

I have often thought the club missed a trick with player/manager branded merch.

I remember a chap who used to wear a home made Martyn Booty T shirt to matches.
That was me!! I still have it somewhere but I'm way to fat for it now!

I love these Cult Zero ones, I will be ordering soon.

Great work!

I ordered our Tees at 11:30am and I've just had an email back at 2:40pm saying the order has been processed. Wow, just wow!

Echo

Southend postcodes where Royal Mail is still experiencing delays​

7 hrs ago

Royal Mail: Southend postcodes hit by delivery delays​

By Alex Gidden @AlexGidden11Reporter
Southend postcodes where Royal Mail is still experiencing delays

Southend postcodes where Royal Mail is still experiencing delays

3 comments

People across south Essex continue to be hit with postal delays.
Royal Mail’s website is still showing its Southend delivery office is experiencing disruption due to staffing issues.
It first warned of delays last Monday and an update today shows there are still a number of postcode areas affected.
Bosses have said a mix of illness and Covid means they cannot commit to delivering to certain postcodes in the county everyday.
The postcodes impacted by issues are:
• SS0 - Westcliff-on-Sea, Chalkwell

• SS1 - Southend-on-Sea, Thorpe Bay
• SS2 - Southend-on-Sea, Prittlewell, Southchurch, London Southend Airport
• SS3 - Shoeburyness, Great Wakering, Little Wakering, Barling
• SS4 - Rochford, Ashingdon, Canewdon, Stambridge, Paglesham
• SS9 - Eastwood, Leigh-on-Sea
• SS22 – Southend, Essex Thames Gateway
A spokesman said: "We aim to deliver to all addresses we have mail for, six days a week.
"In a small number of local offices this may temporarily not be possible due to local issues such as COVID-related self isolation, high levels of sick absence, resourcing, or other local factors.
"In those cases we will rotate deliveries to minimise the delay to individual customers.
"We also provide targeted support to those offices to address their challenges and restore our service to the high standard our customers would normally receive.
"We're sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
"We will regularly update customers on the offices most impacted."

You might have to wait a bit.

Back