• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

£10 to watch Arsenal!

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Couldn't believe it. Arsenal vs West Brom in the Carling Cup on the 22nd of Sept only £10 a ticket. I bought the tickets as unfortunately my misses is a Gooner but she hasn't been to The Emirates. So thought I would treat her and kill two birds with one stone and cross the ground off my list as I have never done it.

So I suggest to you all if your bored on the above date get yourself down there, tickets are on general sale.

Couldn't believe it. Arsenal vs West Brom in the Carling Cup on the 22nd of Sept only £10 a ticket. I bought the tickets as unfortunately my misses is a Gooner but she hasn't been to The Emirates. So thought I would treat her and kill two birds with one stone and cross the ground off my list as I have never done it.

So I suggest to you all if your bored on the above date get yourself down there, tickets are on general sale.

I am well shocked at that....

You have a missus?

I'd rather cut my **** off with a rusty chainsaw than pay those *******s a penny to watch a game there that does not involve Southend.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention however.

Never been there before, would be a ground to tick off. Good day out in London before too.

Having experienced their corporate conference side, I'd recommend it as one to visit - it is quite something, especially when you consider it's the same people as are behind ours.

Well the thing that amazes me is its £10 to watch Arsenal, yet I looked at going to Old Trafford to cross that off my list and in the Carling Cup they have Wolves and its £48 a ticket.

£48! No football match should watch that, especially not one with Iwelumo playing in.
Will be getting a few tickets to the Arsenal match however.

Cracking ground The Emirates and well worth a visit. Alas I paid appreciably more than a tenner when I went there. Ho-hum. Good spot Ricey...

Well the thing that amazes me is its £10 to watch Arsenal, yet I looked at going to Old Trafford to cross that off my list and in the Carling Cup they have Wolves and its £48 a ticket.

Sure you were looking at the cheapest band of tickets? I've been to OT several times and have paid £20 or so for a Cup Match.

£10 Seats at the Emirates will be the nosebleeds and it'll be the most they can charge considering it'll be a Youth Team showing, but still represents great value... you know, if you're scum and want to watch Arsenal.

Very true, I have just looked and the cheapest are £27. I have got lower seats at the Emirates. So I am not up high :)

Now I could never go and watch any team in England regularly other than Southend, but I quite admire Arsenal. Lovely stadium, play football the right way and with exciting young players.

10 quid for a ticket? Bargain! I used to work in that part of the world and if I still was I'd probably have gone along for that price.

I just got myself 3 tickets, thanks for posting that. another ground to put a tick next to.

Rennes where I'm doing my year abroad at the moment sell some of their tickets at just €8 a time, and that's for a top division side! I'm considering going down there tomorrow to watch them play St Etienne.

Still, it's only the French league and the football isn't as good as in the Premiership but who can argue with those prices when they are lower than it would be to go and watch Southend?!

Back