• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

“Satisfaction” of charges at companies house and AGM...

It was thought that the loans were advances on the sale price of RH (hence the charges being against RH) and the assumption was , from those more knowledgeable of Large construction contracts, That Sainsburys termination of the contract would have incurred some compensation, and that the loans would get written of in lieu of compensation.

Now if the compensation was to be greater than the loans.....
To me this is the most logical reason, although clearly it’s still just a guess.
This has to be done at some point.
As I said on another thread. It also might help with the council looking to rent then buy the flats to be built on roots hall.
They may have said the ground needs to be charge free to n order for them to vote on the idea.
Obviously the above is complete conjecture, and those with better knowledge are more than welcome to say that’s not how these things work.

Ricky Tappenden is the deveoper and I am at a party with him next weekend so shall ask that very question @OldBlueLady

Get him to come and talk to us then Cricko, fed up with seeing everything they do go to Countryside!!!

We've done stuff for some of the Tappendens but all the new build stuff goes to them.

Back