• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News ?⚪️?⚪️?⚪️?⚪️?⚪️ I'm Back!

Chuffed about this. You have done more than anyone to lift spirit of us fed up supporters. And I imagine you will have a key role in motivating the players. The future is starting to feel rosier.

This is great news. So pleased for Stan and for Southend United, and for all of us as well of course. It will take time but the Shrimpers are on the way back up the leagues. Come on!!

Fantastic news Stan, welcome back !! That infectious energy , vision , knowledge , contacts, media savvyness and supporter affection and concern is just what we need

Congratulations, enjoy every minute. Well done Tom and Ron

May we know if your post will officially be full time, whatever that means ? Or will you make it full time by sheer amount of effort?

P.s Hope your mum is Ok and you can settle in

Welcome home Stan, we've been waiting for you; the ride back into EFL is going to be an exciting one. Who knows where it will stop?

Last edited:
What a fabulous end to the day. You’ve been a breath of fresh air and brought the unity that we’ve all badly needed and it’s fantastic to see so much positivity throughout the fanbase. Welcome home, Stanley. Hopefully you’ll have the same impact you had all those years ago. Chuffed.

Great news Stan, congratulations! If you are working full time for the club how do you see yourself balancing the Football, Commercial, Media aspects of your role? What sort of things have you been tasked with and what is your first priority? I can only relate my job where everything is quite focused and specific (and dull) but your role is quite broad!

Good luck :)

Back