• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News ?⚪️SUPPORTERS MEETING January 2022 ?⚪️

Yes mate all yours. Drop me a PM and we can sort out collection/meet.
Hi Loz. Sorry to mess you about my friend but having contacted media manager Matt Mundy today re my regular features in the programme, I will now be there doing the minutes for the club for publication online and in the programme thereafter.

Thank you so much. So kind of you and really appreciate the offer but this now opens up another ticket for someone else.

Cheers Loz. ?⭐️? #COYB

Think there is a danger of this not being recorded whereby bits of information are misconstrued and then people get the wrong idea. It will also be a huge shame to fans like me and others who travel all over the country but can’t make this because of work commitments etc but will miss out when it could very easily be recorded. Having it recorded also easily allows us to look back at things and remember what is said for accountability and also allows everyone to feel part of this which goes towards communication between the club and the fans.

Please someone record this or @StanCollymore can you get the club to do this and maybe edit the bits out in which there is potential sensitive information (not that I’d imagine this would be discussed anyway).

Think there is a danger of this not being recorded whereby bits of information are misconstrued and then people get the wrong idea. It will also be a huge shame to fans like me and others who travel all over the country but can’t make this because of work commitments etc but will miss out when it could very easily be recorded. Having it recorded also easily allows us to look back at things and remember what is said for accountability and also allows everyone to feel part of this which goes towards communication between the club and the fans.

Please someone record this or @StanCollymore can you get the club to do this and maybe edit the bits out in which there is potential sensitive information (not that I’d imagine this would be discussed anyway).
My offer of recording it still stands, and I'm happy to edit the footage if/as required by the club before it's uploaded for public viewing.

Oh well, I'll be missing out, never even saw this until it was already sold out.

Same here...... (though I couldn't have gone anyway, I am moving the following day).

That means there will be no formal Shrimperzone representative, so if someone could provide a summary that'd be really helpful.

I wasn’t around when the tickets were advertised either so missed out.

Two considerations: how about a priority list for those who didn’t get a ticket (so the same faces don’t turn up every time.

Secondly, surely there should be a limit of how many tickets you can claim…. Two max.

I’d like therefore to dibs 2 tix for the next @StanCollymore meet please ✌️

I wasn’t around when the tickets were advertised either so missed out.

Two considerations: how about a priority list for those who didn’t get a ticket (so the same faces don’t turn up every time.

Secondly, surely there should be a limit of how many tickets you can claim…. Two max.

I’d like therefore to dibs 2 tix for the next @StanCollymore meet please ✌️

Maybe these considerations can be voiced at the meeting.

Back